News Stories Tagged south america
A day at the spa is already wonderfully indulgent, but spending that time in a room with a great view takes the experience to another level.
Want to avoid looking like a clueless tourist? Follow our 10 rules to live by when traveling to Brazil.
Rejuvenate your body and soul in one of the world's most sumptuous hotel spas.
From the cherry blossom-lined streets of Kyoto to sensual tango dancing in Buenos Aires, these are picks for the world's 15 most romantic getaways.
Every traveler has a different fantasy about their ultimate beach vacation. No matter what yours is, you’re sure to find inspiration on our list of the best beaches to explore this year.
Far from the populous, rainbow umbrella-studded mega-beaches are pristine beaches and serenely secluded deserts with hotels and resorts just begging you to truly get away from it all—here are the world's top ten.
It draws you in with the allure of beaches, thrilling adventures, and idyllic wine regions, but South America has just as much to offer in the way of great cuisine. Here are three ways to discover it all.
Craft beers are a trend the world over, and South America is jumping on the bandwagon. Moving beyond its award-winning wines, locals and visitors to the region are enjoying local brews.
Thinking of a trip to South America this winter? Why not their winter? Their cooler months (our summer months) are a great time to go for lower rates and seasonal activities with fewer tourists.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $985 & up -- Waikiki 4-Star, 5-Night Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $679 & up -- Ends 1/31: Alaska Cruises w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $399 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Caribbean Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises
- $199 -- Bahamas Atlantis in Spring incl. Air CreditAtlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas
- $159 -- Downtown Pittsburgh Convention Center Hotel, 45% OffThe Westin Convention Center, Pittsburgh
- $999 & up -- Punta Cana All-Incl. Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations