News Stories Tagged snowboarding
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
This mountain town is a longtime favorite ski destination thanks to its top-notch slopes, sleigh rides, and more. Check out five reasons to visit this winter.
Lake Tahoe is a year-round destination, to be sure. But it really comes to life in the winter, with activities from skiing and snow-shoeing to apres-skiing and gambling galore.
NYC has more than enough diversions, of course. But once the snow starts to fall, the best way to spend a day is on the slopes that are just a quick drive away.
A trip to Whistler means so much more than just skiing or boarding (though there are prime peaks to explore)—think a swank apres scene, great food and wine, and a luxe spa experience.
Big Sky Country means big adventure and, if you ask us, big style. Whether you're skiing, boarding, snowshoeing, or sledding, bundle up in these chic picks.
Savvy skiers know that March is one of the best months for trips with solid bases and less crowds. Plus, better savings means the whole gang can go. Instead of one of the more massive—and pricey—Colorado resorts, consider a classic family-favorite like Keystone.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- Romantic Getaway: Long Weekend in San Juan
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $856 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Forest 6-Nt. Trip w/AirTripMasters.com
- $2089 & up -- Panama Canal 13-Day Cruise incl. Costa RicaCarnival Cruise Lines
- $1329 & up -- Paris & Rome 6-Nts w/Air, Hotels & TransferEuropeanDestinations.com
- $299 & up -- Caribbean 7-Night Cruises w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $956 & up -- Aruba: 5-Nt. Vacation Packages w/AirApple Vacations
- $769 & up -- 4-Night Riviera Maya Escape w/Air, $200 OffCheapCaribbean.com