News Stories Tagged snow
Nothing says “let it snow” like winter snow sport festivals, where freezing temperatures and blizzard-like conditions become reason to celebrate. From skiing to snow sculpting to polar plunges, these festivals embody the joy of winter recreation.
This season why not explore beyond just skiing and snowshoeing and check in for an icy night at a snow hotel. These magnificent frozen structures are created entirely from snow and feature truly outstanding snow sculptures and ice carving.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $150 -- Oceanfront Miami Beach Resort into Spring w/RebateBookIt.com
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $80 & up -- Weekends at Atlanta Hotel incl. Parking, 50% OffSheraton Atlanta Perimeter North Hotel
- $84-$92 -- Brand New: Panama City Downtown Hotel, Save 45%Hyatt Place Panama City/Downtown
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona