News Stories Tagged snow
Nothing says “let it snow” like winter snow sport festivals, where freezing temperatures and blizzard-like conditions become reason to celebrate. From skiing to snow sculpting to polar plunges, these festivals embody the joy of winter recreation.
This season why not explore beyond just skiing and snowshoeing and check in for an icy night at a snow hotel. These magnificent frozen structures are created entirely from snow and feature truly outstanding snow sculptures and ice carving.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- How to Renew Your Passport
- Top 10 State Fairs in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Lisbon
- How to Use Twitter to Rebook a Canceled Flight
- Wine Lover's Guide to South Africa
- Car Lover's Guide to Germany
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 8 Cooling Beauty Products for Beating the Heat
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $105-135 -- 4-Star Phoenix-Area Resort incl. WeekendsSheraton Wild Horse Pass Resort & Spa
- $279 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $769 & up -- Cozumel: All-Incl. Adults Trip w/Air, $420 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $799 & up -- 4-Nt. Turks & Caicos Getaway w/Air, $210 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- Up to 10% Off -- Europe Car Rentals through SummerEnterprise
- $2009 -- Sydney & Brisbane 6-Night Vacation w/Air, $325 OffDelta Vacations