News Stories Tagged skiing
Have you ever wished you could change the date of your lift ticket? Now you can.
This friendly resort destination makes for a great getaway in late winter or early spring, with ski slopes that stay open until the end of April.
When you're skiing in the French Alps, the last thing you want to do is head off the slopes for lunch. Check out six great ski-in, ski-out eateries to try that are not to be missed.
The luxury Koh-I Nor Hotel offers ski-in, ski-out access to the French Alps, two restaurants, stunning views, and more.
With three new luxury resorts, a spa, and plenty of restaurants, the après-ski scene in this laid-back mountain town—just a 15-minute drive from Aspen—has never looked so fine.
This mountain town is a longtime favorite ski destination thanks to its top-notch slopes, sleigh rides, and more. Check out five reasons to visit this winter.
While thoughts of southern Spain might conjure up images of sun and sea before snow-covered slopes, don't be fooled: the Sierra Nevada region of Andalusia is an in-the-know ski bunny's best-kept secret.
This winter, travelers can uncover a gold mine of dining destinations in Denver, putting the city on the map for more than just skiing (and hipsters!). Here's your foodie hit list, before or after you hit the slopes.
Once a quaint mining town, these days, Aspen, Colorado, offers all of the comforts and extravagances of a world-class ski resort. Here are some ideas for what to bring along.
The French Alps has welcomed the addition of brand-new plush property L'Apogée Courchevel. The ski-in, ski-out resort is the latest installment from the prestigious Oetker Collection hotel group.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $746* & up -- Winter Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $699 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America