News Stories Tagged silversea cruises
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home, here are some top choices for the most unique cruising itineraries of 2012.
The new year brings a slew of new cruises to suit every travelers' taste, from family-oriented, ten-day trips to the Caribbean, to luxury, round-the-world sailings that stop in dozens of exotic ports. We've been flooded with news from every cruise line about their 2013 voyages, and have identified our favorites to give you the scoop on the best of what's offered.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $180 & up -- 4-Star San Diego Waterfront Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $127 & up -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Hotel, 40% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $129-$159 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $99 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 50% OffBookIt.com
- $539 & up -- Cabo San Lucas All-Inclusive Vacation w/AirApple Vacations