News Stories Tagged silversea cruises
With mid-cruise voyages to distant landlocked spots as well as uncommon ports of call closer to home, here are some top choices for the most unique cruising itineraries of 2012.
The new year brings a slew of new cruises to suit every travelers' taste, from family-oriented, ten-day trips to the Caribbean, to luxury, round-the-world sailings that stop in dozens of exotic ports. We've been flooded with news from every cruise line about their 2013 voyages, and have identified our favorites to give you the scoop on the best of what's offered.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $20 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $7.48 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com