News Stories Tagged shopping
Angling for a sojourn Down Under this winter? Well, you better know what to wear. Sydney's burgeoning fashion scene is no joke, so take a serious gander at our fashion picks for day and night.
Globe trotters love filling their homes with collected trinkets along with fun items to inspire their next getaway. So we rounded up great gifts that will give any home a serious case of wanderlust.
Fall and winter is the best time to head to Hong Kong—weather is lovely compared to humid summer months, there are festivals galore, and, excitingly, its Hairy Crab season!
You've strolled Avenue Montaigne, had a macaron at Laduree, and sipped wine next to the Louvre. Want more Paris? Do as the locals do, and book it to Canal St. Martin's chic streets.
It's a tough job staying chic, but someone's got to do it. Fashion is never stale in Paris—thanks to stores that reinvent themselves and shiny new boutiques constantly popping up.
Most trips to London will (and should) include stops at landmarks like Oxford Street and Spitalfields. So here's an insider's take on where to go after the sightseeing ends, without traveling too far.
Do you dream of strolling through the iconic, colorful souks of Morocco, spotting gorgeous items to bring home for yourself and loved ones? Arm yourself with these top tips from author Laurie R. King.
Tokyo is one of the most expensive cities in the world, but if you know where to look, you can hit the town, see the sights, and eat incredibly well without breaking the bank. (Unless you want to.)
These three Brooklyn neighborhoods pack trip-worthy restaurants, vintage shops, and classic bars onto their quiet, charming streets. Here's where to go, eat, and sip straight from an insider.
Whether you're hunting for a hostess gift or looking for unique keepsakes of a trip to New York City, this hidden gem in Brooklyn's Williamsburg neighborhood has got what you need.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2014
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- 7 Reasons to Go to Miami this Winter
- 7 Quirky American Winter Festivals
- Weekend Escape: Holiday Shopping in NYC
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- American Airlines Introduces New Transcontinental Fleet
- Mexico City's Coolest New Museums
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1370* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $593-$625* -- Fly to Martinique from NYC (R/T incl. Tax)Martinique Promotion Bureau
- $124 -- Kauai: Beachfront Plantation-Style Resort, 20% OffAston Islander on the Beach
- $985 & up -- Riviera Maya 4-Star Trip w/Air + $500 CreditLiberty Travel
- $206 -- Maui Resort on Kaanapali Beach, Save $133Aston at The Whaler on Kaanapali Beach