News Stories Tagged shopping
Florence may not be first on your list of up-and-coming cities, but the Renaissance City is constantly - forgive the pun - being reborn. Check out why we can't wait to go back.
Art fanatics take note: Hotel Sans Souci will have you salivating as soon as you step through the doors. Think antique furnishings, modern art, and Vienna's nearby Museum Quarter.
Looking for that perfect holiday outfit? Hit the town, or beach, or mountain resort, in style on New Year's Eve with top picks from our fashion writer.
A trip to Mexico doesn't have to mean crowds or parties. These three off-the-beaten-path towns offer plenty of sights, shopping, and activities without all the noise.
Not sufficiently in the holiday spirit yet? Follow our intrepid writer through Europe's Christmas markets and feel the warm glow of yuletide cheer. Or at least get some good travel tips!
We won't judge you if you just started holiday shopping this weekend. (We sort of did, too.) So we took it on ourselves to roundup the best travel-minded books we discovered this year!
For die-hard food-obsessives, there's nothing more enticing than an edible souvenir. And these condiments, from French mustard to Swedish raspberry ketchup, have loyal foodie followings for good reason.
Angling for a sojourn Down Under this winter? Well, you better know what to wear. Sydney's burgeoning fashion scene is no joke, so take a serious gander at our fashion picks for day and night.
Globe trotters love filling their homes with collected trinkets along with fun items to inspire their next getaway. So we rounded up great gifts that will give any home a serious case of wanderlust.
Fall and winter is the best time to head to Hong Kong—weather is lovely compared to humid summer months, there are festivals galore, and, excitingly, its Hairy Crab season!
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays