News Stories Tagged shopping
Our 12 holiday gift picks, all from under $250, offer up some generous and memorable options for the beloved traveler in your life, while still ringing in within reason.
Sometimes the greatest holiday shopping challenge is finding a moderately priced gift for that favorite travel-loving auntie or friend on your list. Look no further: These 10 great travel gifts all ring in at under $100.
If you haven't been to Singapore in the past three years, it's almost as if you haven't been there at all. Read on for five reasons why this tropical outpost warrants more than just an extended layover.
So much more than just Hollywood glitz and glam, LA also has breathtaking ocean vistas, indie shopping, amusement parks, and delicious food. Here are 20 LA attractions that shouldn’t be missed.
Jet-setting may sound like a breeze, but pulling it off with true globe-trotter panache is tough when you're talking about hours spent on crowded flights. These 10 savvy outfits keep the comfort levels high.
There are many sartorial pleasures to be found in cities big and small across the globe. From Los Angeles to Melbourne and New York City to Dubai, these are the best cities for shopping, offering prime designer duds and unique local wares.
Between MTV and Mother Nature, the Jersey Shore hasn't had an easy time of it. This summer, however, the Shore is bouncing back, and not just on the dance floor.
It happens all the time: you're just stopping in to grab one thing and the next thing you know, you've been shopping for hours. And you're starved. Chances are, there's a fab restaurant just a floor away.
Shopping is always a top priority in Paris. While the ladies may have a handle on the shops to hit first, men seem to get the short shrift. Until now. These are the latest and greatest guy's shops in Paris.
The City of Angels is a big town to master. So we consulted LA's culinary golden couple, Karen and Quinn Hatfield, for their top picks so we can set your (and our own) priorities straight.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $928* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $2499 -- China: 13-Nt. Trip w/River Cruise & Air, $1000 OffSinorama Holidays