News Stories Tagged seattle
Compared to Colorado, buying and enjoying pot in Washington isn't as easy as most visitors and locals would like. Here’s what you need to know as a pot tourist.
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and vegetables on their rooftops. Here are 10 of the best roof-to-table restaurants in the U.S.
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. The Emerald City is full of fun, from the iconic Space Needle to the top-notch coffee and incredible farm-to-table food.
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. An expensive one. Luckily, five US museums are putting treasures on display—many of which have never before seen our shores.
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels. Alex Calderwood defines the hip boutique hotel experience in cities across the country and he has a lot to teach us on the art of cool.
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything from food and wine to art. Here are the top ten places to savor it all.
Seattle is positively surrounded by prime day-trip destinations—from the acuamarine-hued Bainbridge Island to wine-soaked Woodinville, here's where we wish we were spending the day.
Whether you go for the hiking and stay for the food, or vice versa, the Pacific Northwest offers something for everyone. Here's how to stay stylish no matter what the terrain (or forecast).
Jim Lynch, author of the just-released novel Truth Like the Sun, shares his itinerary for a perfect day in Seattle, from wandering around scenic Green Lake to exploring the music clubs of Pioneer Square.
Fans of iconic blown-glass sculptor Dale Chihuly can look forward to a permanent exhibit of his work opening in Seattle this spring. Debuting May 21 at the Seattle Center, the "Chihuly Garden and Glass" installation is set to showcase an indoor/outdoor display of some of the artist’s most iconic glass sculptures.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $105 & up -- 4-Star D.C. Area Westin incl. Weekends, 50% OffThe Westin Reston Heights
- $499 -- 7-Night Spring Caribbean Cruise on Royal CaribbeanCruise.com
- $149 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $72 & up -- OR: Portland Hotels on Sale Through SpringFeatured Destination: Portland
- $1141 & up -- Bahamas 5-Nt. Trip w/Air & Access to AtlantisApple Vacations