News Stories Tagged seattle
Compared to Colorado, buying and enjoying pot in Washington isn't as easy as most visitors and locals would like. Here’s what you need to know as a pot tourist.
Locally sourced food has never been more local, as chefs have begun growing their own fresh fruits and vegetables on their rooftops. Here are 10 of the best roof-to-table restaurants in the U.S.
Despite its rainy reputation, Seattle is anything but dreary. The Emerald City is full of fun, from the iconic Space Needle to the top-notch coffee and incredible farm-to-table food.
Taking an art-fueled tour of Europe would be a dream. An expensive one. Luckily, five US museums are putting treasures on display—many of which have never before seen our shores.
Our latest Fodor's Travel Tastemaker comes to us courtesy of Ace Hotels. Alex Calderwood defines the hip boutique hotel experience in cities across the country and he has a lot to teach us on the art of cool.
Seattle and Portland are well known for a farm-to-table, hyper-local philosophy that permeates everything from food and wine to art. Here are the top ten places to savor it all.
Seattle is positively surrounded by prime day-trip destinations—from the acuamarine-hued Bainbridge Island to wine-soaked Woodinville, here's where we wish we were spending the day.
Whether you go for the hiking and stay for the food, or vice versa, the Pacific Northwest offers something for everyone. Here's how to stay stylish no matter what the terrain (or forecast).
Jim Lynch, author of the just-released novel Truth Like the Sun, shares his itinerary for a perfect day in Seattle, from wandering around scenic Green Lake to exploring the music clubs of Pioneer Square.
Fans of iconic blown-glass sculptor Dale Chihuly can look forward to a permanent exhibit of his work opening in Seattle this spring. Debuting May 21 at the Seattle Center, the "Chihuly Garden and Glass" installation is set to showcase an indoor/outdoor display of some of the artist’s most iconic glass sculptures.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $56 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront 1-Bedroom Suite, 10% OffOcean Dunes Resort
- $899 -- Oceanview: Bermuda 7-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $893* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $999 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $82* & up -- Canada: Fare Sale from Across the US, O/WAir Canada