News Stories Tagged scottsdale
Our three Scottsdale itineraries for outdoorsy types, art lovers, and foodies.
You may think you've been spoiling your four-legged friend, but compared to the deluxe treatment they get at the D Pet Hotel, you've just been keeping little Fido hostage.
We're intrigued by a hyper-luxe hotel perk gaining traction around the world—they hand you the keys to a luxury car armed with a custom itinerary for the day.
For architecture enthusiasts, there's nothing more gratifying than a tour of a revered building, guided by an informed insider. Some hotels offer architectural tours—typically led by a hotel’s concierge, an in-house historian, or an outside expert—that offer behind-the-scenes glimpses into a hotel’s heyday, from Mid-Century Modern at Scottsdale’s Hotel Valley Ho to Art Deco at Chicago’s Palmer House Hilton. We’ve rounded up five architecture-themed hotel tours here that rank tops, and best of all, you don’t have to spring for a room to sign up for one—non-hotel guests can simply call ahead to reserve a spot.
Book online to get your desired time. Most courses are connected to reservation services that book tee times online, up to a week in advance. Get availability, pricing, and discounted tee time information by logging on to an individual course’s Web site.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Budget-Friendly Getaways for Spring 2015
- 6 Must-Have French Beauty Products
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Top 10 Places to Go for Spring 2015