News Stories Tagged santa fe
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing hot springs and Shiprock Peak, New Mexico is truly The Land of Enchantment.
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are endless reasons to hit up New Mexico's most popular city. Here are our 5 favorites.
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. Santa Fe is filled with fantastic places to sip wines from New Mexico and around the world.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $179* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fare Sale into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $209-$259 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue
- $2199 -- Hong Kong, China & Macau Trip w/Air, Save $3000Macau Government Tourist Office
- $278 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Save 10%The Westin New York Grand Central
- $579 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $479 & up -- Weeklong Bermuda Cruises incl. ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line