News Stories Tagged santa fe
Loaded with fun, kitschy tradition from aliens to Americana, as well the more mystic legends of healing hot springs and Shiprock Peak, New Mexico is truly The Land of Enchantment.
From historic holistic practices and "energy vortexes" to art galleries and fantastic cuisine, there are endless reasons to hit up New Mexico's most popular city. Here are our 5 favorites.
Whether you come for the art, the chiles, or the architecture, you'll definitely stay for the wine. Santa Fe is filled with fantastic places to sip wines from New Mexico and around the world.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Best Beach Getaways for 2015
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $869 & up -- Puerto Vallarta Beach Trip w/Air, Kids Eat FreeCheapCaribbean.com
- $249 -- Last Minute: 5-Night Caribbean Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $1029 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $799 & up -- Riviera Maya 3-Nt. All-Inclusive Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa