News Stories Tagged santa barbara
Celebrities and hundreds of film fans will soon flock to the 29th annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Check out our guide for what to do in and around town.
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure. Here she divulges the places she loves most and returns to often.
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa Barbara, have upped the ante on tasting experiences and pairings.
Santa Barbara's beautiful and historic El Encanto Hotel, which shuttered in 2006 for massive upgrades and renovation, is finally set to reopen next month with a stunning restaurant, gardens, and spa.
Santa Barbara is a wine-lover's haven, often called the 'American Riviera.' With the rugged California coast as your backdrop, sample the regions wines (with great eats) at these top boites.
Wine tasting is one thing, but what about winemaking? At the hyper-luxe Bacara Resort, sitting just outside Santa Barbara, you can with their new "Bacara Crush" package.
Chef Missy Robbins, of NYC's A Voce Madison, is an authority figure when it comes to all things pescatarian. So we asked her about the best local fish to order around the world.
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to get his picks for the best wine regions to travel to right now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Ultimate Guide to European Rail Passes
- Wine Lover's Guide to St. Helena
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $794 -- 7-Night Mediterranean Cruise w/$100 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $99 & up -- FL Keys: All-Suite Resort w/Parking, Reg. $378BookIt.com
- $649 & up -- Los Cabos: All-Incl. Beach Getaway w/Spa CreditCheapCaribbean.com
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $379 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $599 -- Balcony on New Norwegian Ship w/$250 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet