News Stories Tagged santa barbara
Celebrities and hundreds of film fans will soon flock to the 29th annual Santa Barbara International Film Festival. Check out our guide for what to do in and around town.
Model and actress Molly Sims has traveled around the globe for both work and pleasure. Here she divulges the places she loves most and returns to often.
Just in time for harvest season, many of California's wineries and tasting rooms, from Sonoma to Santa Barbara, have upped the ante on tasting experiences and pairings.
Santa Barbara's beautiful and historic El Encanto Hotel, which shuttered in 2006 for massive upgrades and renovation, is finally set to reopen next month with a stunning restaurant, gardens, and spa.
Santa Barbara is a wine-lover's haven, often called the 'American Riviera.' With the rugged California coast as your backdrop, sample the regions wines (with great eats) at these top boites.
Wine tasting is one thing, but what about winemaking? At the hyper-luxe Bacara Resort, sitting just outside Santa Barbara, you can with their new "Bacara Crush" package.
Chef Missy Robbins, of NYC's A Voce Madison, is an authority figure when it comes to all things pescatarian. So we asked her about the best local fish to order around the world.
Fodors.com caught up with renowned author Jay McInerney on the heels of his latest book launch to get his picks for the best wine regions to travel to right now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $137* & up -- Nationwide Flight Sale on American, R/TAmerican Airlines
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $99 & up -- Sonoma County Hotel Sale, up to 50% OffSonoma County Tourism
- $59* & up -- Ends 10/26: Fare Sale to/from West Coast, O/WVirgin America
- $183-$269 -- NYC: Manhattan Westin thru Holidays, 40% OffThe Westin New York Grand Central