News Stories Tagged san juan
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfect romantic destination for couples this spring.
Travelers of all walks fall in love with Puerto Rico—city-folk flock to San Juan, yachters hit the east coast, and thrill seekers look no further than the west coast. Here are our 3 prime itineraries.
What does a weekend in San Juan entail? Innovative local cuisine, plush spas set before sandy beaches, and cool, modern hotels. Sign us up.
Many people find themselves with a single day, or less, to explore San Juan. If you've only got one day, head straight for Old San Juan.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $94-$151 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, 55% OffThe Westin Michigan Avenue