News Stories Tagged san antonio
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look for its culinary offerings. Think award-winning chefs, cool converted spaces, and a focus on craft beer.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks at one of these spirited festivals. Trust us, it's the fun kind of learning.
A bike sharing program, cool new eateries inside an old brewery, chic boutique hotels—would you ever believe we're talking about San Antonio? They've got more than just the Alamo.
For your next budget-friendly escape, consider an antidote to Anywhere USA with the city that consistently provides a sense of place—even, or especially, at its most-visited attractions, the River Walk and the Alamo.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $726* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $154 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Hotel w/Statue of Liberty PassesBookIt.com
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand