News Stories Tagged san antonio
Well known for its historic significance and thriving art scene, San Antonio deserves another look for its culinary offerings. Think award-winning chefs, cool converted spaces, and a focus on craft beer.
Tired of the same ol' tropical getaways? No, we're not either, but this year we're dying to shake up the classic spring break trips. From skiing to zip-lining, you really won't miss the beach (or the crowds).
Whether you're a cocktail aficionado or a mixology amateur, you'll learn a ton about your favorite drinks at one of these spirited festivals. Trust us, it's the fun kind of learning.
A bike sharing program, cool new eateries inside an old brewery, chic boutique hotels—would you ever believe we're talking about San Antonio? They've got more than just the Alamo.
For your next budget-friendly escape, consider an antidote to Anywhere USA with the city that consistently provides a sense of place—even, or especially, at its most-visited attractions, the River Walk and the Alamo.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $898* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1486* & up -- Fly to Australia from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $195 & up -- 4-Diamond Hotel in Times Square, Save 40%Renaissance New York Times Square Hotel
- $189 & up -- San Francisco Union Square Hotel incl. HolidaysSan Francisco Marriott Marquis