News Stories Tagged royals
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
Do you sometimes wish you had an HRH before your name? Do you catch yourself practicing your princess wave in the shower? Then these hotels and castles, and their ties to royals, are for you.
Everyone's favorite Royals, Will and Kate, are on the move again—this time in Asia Pacific. As one of the many tours for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, they're stopping in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and more.
From glossy magazines to royal diaries, here is the best way to catch a glimpse of the royal family. As a bonus you may just find the latest hot shops or film premieres along the way.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $499 & up -- Caribbean 5-Nt. All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $600CheapCaribbean.com
- $89 -- Orlando Hotel w/Breakfast and Upgrade, 50% OffBest Western Lake Buena Vista Resort Hotel
- $6069 & up -- Myanmar Vacation w/Cruise, $299 R/T AirAvalon Waterways
- $639 & up -- Jamaica 4-Star, All-Incl. Trip w/Air, Save $410CheapCaribbean.com
- $169 -- Aspen, CO: 4-Star Resort into Summer, 60% OffWestin Snowmass Resort
- $159 -- Hip Los Angeles Hotel w/Parking & $25 CreditHotel Angeleno