News Stories Tagged royals
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
Do you sometimes wish you had an HRH before your name? Do you catch yourself practicing your princess wave in the shower? Then these hotels and castles, and their ties to royals, are for you.
Everyone's favorite Royals, Will and Kate, are on the move again—this time in Asia Pacific. As one of the many tours for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, they're stopping in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and more.
From glossy magazines to royal diaries, here is the best way to catch a glimpse of the royal family. As a bonus you may just find the latest hot shops or film premieres along the way.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $140 & up -- Downtown D.C. Hotel Sale thru Fall, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $183 & up -- Colorado: Beaver Creek 4-Star Suite, $120 OffBeaver Creek Lodge
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $139 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 60%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1144 & up -- Beijing & Shanghai 6-Nt Vacation w/Air & HotelTripMasters.com
- $289 & up -- 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 10% OffSheraton New York Times Square