News Stories Tagged royals
From pregnancy-themed meals to royal baby-themed club nights in Camden, there's no shortage of royal baby festivities for everyone in London—even us provincials.
Do you sometimes wish you had an HRH before your name? Do you catch yourself practicing your princess wave in the shower? Then these hotels and castles, and their ties to royals, are for you.
Everyone's favorite Royals, Will and Kate, are on the move again—this time in Asia Pacific. As one of the many tours for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee, they're stopping in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, and more.
From glossy magazines to royal diaries, here is the best way to catch a glimpse of the royal family. As a bonus you may just find the latest hot shops or film premieres along the way.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 15 Beach Destinations for Winter Escapes
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Black Friday/Cyber Monday 2014: The Best Travel Deals
- 10 Places to Go This Winter
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- How to Use the Internet to Find the Best Airplane Seats
- $375 & up -- Cancun 3-Night Vacations incl. Air, Save $250Pleasant Holidays
- $66-$74 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, 25% OffSLS Las Vegas
- $119-$169 -- 4-Star Houston Hotel at the Galleria, Save 55%The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria
- $719 & up -- Sheraton Kauai 3-Night Vacations w/AirPleasant Holidays
- $789 & up -- 7-Day Alaska Cruises incl. Glacier BayNorwegian Cruise Line
- $265 & up -- 4-Star Cancun Resort w/$50 Credit, Save 20%The Westin Lagunamar Ocean Resort Villas, Cancun