News Stories Tagged romance
The US South has a bit of everything. It is a culinary mecca, has stunning scenery, and boasts charming, historic towns to spare. Here are four itineraries for a summertime trip down to Dixie.
Japan is not only a land for all seasons, it's a destination for all travelers. From foodies to families, we concocted four top itineraries for lal types to explore the wonders of this mysterious string of islands.
It's February, and there's one big holiday on everyone's mind. (No, not President's Day.) And a US Travel Association survey released this week links travel with more satisfying relationships.
Verona knows romance. Even without the faux memories of Romeo and Juliet that abound, the city's architecture, food, and streets made for strolling make for a charming, romantic getaway.
Dare we point out that Valentine's Day is (already) just a month away? Instead of the same ol' chocolate-and-flowers game, take a romantic getaway a deux to one of these sweet destinations.
With sun, surf, sand, and, you know, manatees, Vieques has it all, whether you're a family or just a couple of lovebirds. Here are five reasons to visit this (relatively) hidden Caribbean hot spot.
Getting lost, unveiling guilty musical leanings, and eating at Subway too many times—ah, hitting the open road. Here are five survival tips for that first (or fifth) romantic road trip.
For romantics looking for the perfect one-day tour of Paris and neighboring Versailles, Eloisa James, author of Paris in Love: A Memoir, has whipped up a dreamy itinerary.
Treat your Valentine to spectacular New York City views today from the Top of the Rock. From six to eight pm, stop in for live music and buy your loved one a glass of Champagne while taking in the breathtaking cityscape.
New York has become the sixth state in America that will grant marriage licenses to same-sex couples. Hotels and popular event spaces from New York City to Niagara Falls are celebrating the passage of this progressive law by introducing special deals, both for weddings and honeymoons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $849 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays