News Stories Tagged road trip
When you reach the end of the Hana Highway, don't be in a hurry to head back. We give you five reasons to linger in Hana, the tiny town at the end of the road.
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
One of our editors explains the pros and cons of road-tripping from Prague to Zagreb.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a vintage vacation experience, cruise to a drive-in theater and watch the summer's best movies from the comfort of your car.
Plan your summer road trips with this list of New England's most scenic destinations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $198 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star All-Incl. Sale w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $1049 -- Oceanview: Alaska 7-Night Cruise w/Unlimited DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $499* & up -- Scandinavia & Europe Winter & Spring Sale, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $179 & up -- 4-Star Ft. Lauderdale Resort & Spa, Save 50%The Westin Beach Resort & Spa, Fort Lauderdale
- $1619 -- Turkey & Greece 12-Nt. Cruise w/Tips & All DrinksCelebrity Cruises
- $239 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line