News Stories Tagged road trip
When you reach the end of the Hana Highway, don't be in a hurry to head back. We give you five reasons to linger in Hana, the tiny town at the end of the road.
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
One of our editors explains the pros and cons of road-tripping from Prague to Zagreb.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a vintage vacation experience, cruise to a drive-in theater and watch the summer's best movies from the comfort of your car.
Plan your summer road trips with this list of New England's most scenic destinations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- 6 Reasons to Visit Hamburg Now
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $639 & up -- Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise on NorwegianAmerican Express Travel
- $1499 -- Europe 12-Night Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & $300 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $216 & up -- 4-Star NY Times Square Hotel, Reg. $308BookIt.com
- $108 & up -- Bahamas Adults-Only Resort w/Island ToursBookIt.com
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $99-129 -- D.C.: Georgetown Hotel Over Holidays, Save 50%Washington Marriott Georgetown