News Stories Tagged road trip
To see an entirely different side of South Africa, explore the Karoo region, replete with quirky culture and dazzling landscapes.
Whether you’re a local or a visitor, one of the best things to do in a city is escape for a while.
One of our editors explains the pros and cons of road-tripping from Prague to Zagreb.
One of our editors outlines two great itineraries for exploring the Centennial State.
For a vintage vacation experience, cruise to a drive-in theater and watch the summer's best movies from the comfort of your car.
Plan your summer road trips with this list of New England's most scenic destinations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2011* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $2899 & up -- Australia: Queensland Trip w/Barrier Reef TourTourism and Events Queensland
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $802* & up -- Europe Summer Fare Sale from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $1237 & up -- 6-Nt Tokyo & Beijing Package w/Air & HotelsTripMasters.com