News Stories Tagged reyjavik
In Iceland you can be sure that every experience will bring you closer to nature. But that's not to say that its capital city of Reykjavik isn't filled with wonderful culture, fantastic eats, and charm to spare.
Author Hannah Kent knows a thing or two about loving Iceland's rich literary side. From the Sagas to the country's oldest bookshop, here is her guide to seeing Iceland in a whole new light.
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging into organic food is promoted, and recycling is expected, consider the following eco-friendly options.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Where to Eat in San Francisco Now
- 5 Perfect Dublin Itineraries
- Where to Eat in Orlando Now
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $149-$179 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $586* & up -- KLM: Europe Summer Fares (R/T, incl. Tax)KLM, Royal Dutch Airlines
- $209 & up -- Manhattan Westin near Grand Central, Reg. $450The Westin New York Grand Central
- $7399 -- Luxury Mediterranean Cruise w/Excursions & R/T AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $1299 -- Ireland in Fall: 4-City Trip w/Castle Stay & AirGreat Value Vacations
- $449 & up --Ends 4/18: Bermuda Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line