News Stories Tagged reyjavik
In Iceland you can be sure that every experience will bring you closer to nature. But that's not to say that its capital city of Reykjavik isn't filled with wonderful culture, fantastic eats, and charm to spare.
Author Hannah Kent knows a thing or two about loving Iceland's rich literary side. From the Sagas to the country's oldest bookshop, here is her guide to seeing Iceland in a whole new light.
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging into organic food is promoted, and recycling is expected, consider the following eco-friendly options.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $149 -- Atlanta 4-Star Midtown Hotel w/Parking & Wi-FiRenaissance Atlanta Midtown Hotel
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $235 & up -- 4-Star Kauai Resort w/Two-for-One BreakfastSheraton Kauai Resort
- $319 -- Maui Oceanfront 4-Star Resort, Save 30%The Westin Maui Resort & Spa, Ka'anapali
- $84 & up -- Weekends at D.C.-Area 4-Star Hotel incl. ParkingSheraton Tysons Hotel