News Stories Tagged reyjavik
In Iceland you can be sure that every experience will bring you closer to nature. But that's not to say that its capital city of Reykjavik isn't filled with wonderful culture, fantastic eats, and charm to spare.
Author Hannah Kent knows a thing or two about loving Iceland's rich literary side. From the Sagas to the country's oldest bookshop, here is her guide to seeing Iceland in a whole new light.
If you’re considering a European getaway to a city where biking everywhere is the norm, digging into organic food is promoted, and recycling is expected, consider the following eco-friendly options.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- $729 & up -- Puerto Vallarta 4-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $499 -- Oceanview: 5-Nt. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & CreditPriceline Cruises
- $198 & up -- Bahamas: 4-Star All-Incl. Beach Resort, 40% OffBookIt.com
- $161 & up -- Boston: 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Boston Waterfront
- $129-$149 -- Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria, Save $200The Westin Oaks Houston at the Galleria