News Stories Tagged rewards
Airline credit cards are offering some of the sweetest sign-up bonuses we've seen in a while, with more than 60,000 miles promised to new cardholders. These should help get you that free flight in no time.
Citi announced yesterday that they will partner with LiveNation to offer cardholders access to presale tickets and preferred seating, and the option to pay for tickets with their ThankYou points.
Supporting charities is always a good idea, but can't always be worked into a tight budget. It's easier than ever now to put airline miles toward a good cause, from helping kids to supporting the troops.
Close to getting that free flight but don't have enough miles? We found a couple of special offers on now that can help get you there.
Once you've racked up miles on miles, how do you want to spend them? Why not on a private dinner with chef Daniel Boulud, or a session in a professional recording studio?
American Airlines AAdvantage and Marriott Rewards received the ultimate seal of approval from frequent travelers last week. Both were big winners at the annual Freddie Awards.
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards holders to cash in their points and miles for trips. Whether you've racked up rewards credits via airline, hotel, or credit card programs, lots of juicy trips are currently up for grabs.
If you're traveling this summer, it's time to look out for promotional deals attached to your credit card, airline miles, or hotel loyalty program; you might be surprised by the sweet deals you'll find.
Vacation season is fast approaching and that means travelers are cashing in rewards to book trips. According to a recent survey by Capital One, cardholders are two times more likely to redeem rewards this spring and three times more likely this summer.
One of the bigger drags in travel is that airline arrival times hardly ever seem to coordinate with most hotels' set check-in times. To arrive groggy and grimy from a long-haul flight and be denied access to some R & R in bed (with rooms traditionally held until 3pm) is just no way to start a trip. Thankfully, Starwood is setting some new rules when it comes to checking in, at least for their super-elite Platinum Starwood Preferred Guests. Their new Your24 policy allows Platinum SPG guests to ignore normally set check-in and checkout times in favor of whatever time they choose. Hallelujah.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- World's 10 Best Ski Towns for Foodies
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Incredible Private Pools at 7 Worldwide Hotels
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $449 & up -- 5-Night Bermuda Cruise on Royal CaribbeanAmerican Express Travel
- $257 & up -- Riviera Maya All-Inclusive Adults-Only ResortExcellence Riviera Cancun
- $419 & up -- 4-Night Caribbean Cruise to CozumelRoyal Caribbean
- $1599 & up -- 'World's Best' Caribbean Cruises, over 60% OffWindstar Cruises
- $894* -- Fly to Exotic Cook Islands from West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand