News Stories Tagged rewards
What has your credit card done for you lately? To remind you why you love (to hate) them, credit cards like Citi are offering cardholders exclusive access to amazing VIP sports experiences.
Airline credit cards are offering some of the sweetest sign-up bonuses we've seen in a while, with more than 60,000 miles promised to new cardholders. These should help get you that free flight in no time.
Citi announced yesterday that they will partner with LiveNation to offer cardholders access to presale tickets and preferred seating, and the option to pay for tickets with their ThankYou points.
Supporting charities is always a good idea, but can't always be worked into a tight budget. It's easier than ever now to put airline miles toward a good cause, from helping kids to supporting the troops.
Close to getting that free flight but don't have enough miles? We found a couple of special offers on now that can help get you there.
Once you've racked up miles on miles, how do you want to spend them? Why not on a private dinner with chef Daniel Boulud, or a session in a professional recording studio?
American Airlines AAdvantage and Marriott Rewards received the ultimate seal of approval from frequent travelers last week. Both were big winners at the annual Freddie Awards.
Spring is in the air and summer vacation is just on the horizon, making it prime time for travel rewards holders to cash in their points and miles for trips. Whether you've racked up rewards credits via airline, hotel, or credit card programs, lots of juicy trips are currently up for grabs.
If you're traveling this summer, it's time to look out for promotional deals attached to your credit card, airline miles, or hotel loyalty program; you might be surprised by the sweet deals you'll find.
Vacation season is fast approaching and that means travelers are cashing in rewards to book trips. According to a recent survey by Capital One, cardholders are two times more likely to redeem rewards this spring and three times more likely this summer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1100* & up -- Fly to Chile from Across the U.S. (R/T)LAN
- $1890 & up -- Ireland in Summer: 6-Night B&B Vacation w/AirSceptre Tours
- $799 & up -- 4-Star Los Cabos All-Incl. Trip w/Air, 40% OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $2435 & up -- Prague, Vienna & Budapest: 8 Nights w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $129 & up -- Palm Springs Esmeralda 4-Star Resort, Save 35%Renaissance Esmeralda Indian Wells Resort & Spa
- $1006 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star Casino Resort Vacation w/AirfareApple Vacations