News Stories Tagged rental cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $1499 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclusive Europe River Cruise, $2100 OffCMV River Cruises
- $1429 & up -- Costa Rica 4-Star All-Inclusive Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $52 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $1499 -- Castles & B&Bs of Ireland Vacation w/Air & CarAer Lingus Vacations
- $199 & up -- Bahamas: Weekend Cruises on Norwegian w/ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $4999 -- Caribbean 10-Nt. Luxury Cruise w/Drinks, Tours, AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises