News Stories Tagged rental cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 4 Great Places to Stay Near Yellowstone National Park
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 10 Products and Services Every Super Traveler Needs
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Luxurious Log Cabins Across the U.S.
- 10 Best Outdoor Music Venues in the U.S.
- $2999 -- Australia 11-Nt. Trip incl. Sydney & Uluru w/AirAspire Down Under
- $709 & up -- Luxe Punta Cana All-Incl. Trip w/Air, $650 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $1182 -- 10-Night Spring Ireland Vacation incl. Air and CarEuropean Destinations
- $1182 & up -- Ireland Spring Vacations, up to $300 OffTourism Ireland
- $2999 -- Monte Carlo to Rome: Luxe 7-Night Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $739 & up -- Cabo 'Secrets' All-Incl. Escape w/Air, $430 OffCheapCaribbean.com