News Stories Tagged rental cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- $170 & up -- Savannah 4-Diamond Forsyth Park Hotel, 45% OffMansion on Forsyth Park
- $299 & up -- 7-Nt. Caribbean Cruises incl. Extras & UpgradesNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $52 & up -- Las Vegas Upscale Resort Sale incl. ExtrasLasVegas.com
- $679* & up -- Europe Fall Fares on 'Best Airline' (R/T)Lufthansa Airlines