News Stories Tagged rental cars
Check out or tip for using reward points to save on holiday travel—even if you're driving. Then put that extra money to good use. You know, on presents.
In Europe, if you need a car for 17 days or longer you can often lease a spiffy luxury car at a discounted rate. Some rental companies in the United States, like Avis, offer "mini-leases." See their Web site if you're planning a three- or four-week road trip, or check prices on a short-term lease with auto dealerships.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Walking Food Tours Around the U.S.
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $197 & up -- Maine: 4-Star Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $1459 & up -- Luxe Hong Kong, China & Macau VacationsMacau Government Tourist Office
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $51-$58 -- Oceanfront Myrtle Beach Hotel thru Fall, 45% OffBookIt.com
- $8.12 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $152 & up -- New Mexico 4-Star Resort, Save 60%El Monte Sagrado Living Resort and Spa