News Stories Tagged rail travel
A guide to planning your next European rail journey and tips for buying the perfect pass for your trip.
Ride the rails and see some of the best fall foliage in the country on these standout train trips.
In our inaugural Ask Fodor's column, one of our editors gives advice on how to travel by rail in Spain and the most scenic driving routes to take from Madrid.
Whether you’re looking for an afternoon retreat or a weeklong getaway, there is a wealth of one-of-a-kind train journeys in this world. Here are 10 of the best of them.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $133 & up -- Toronto Harbour Hotel over Weekends, Save $50Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $1705 & up -- Costa Rica 8-Nt. Eco-Adventure incl. AirGreat Value Vacations
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand