News Stories Tagged quotes
We love this inspiring travel quote from author Anais Nin, who isn't known for her travels but is renowned for the evocative literary masterpieces she penned. Let her thoughts take you far, far away.
Traveling may leave you in awe and at a loss for words when you're out on the road, but you're guaranteed to come home with exciting stories to share.
Moving through life, especially when you travel, ensures the transformation of not just yourself, but the world around you.
Sometimes, returning home is the best way to measure just how far you've come.
Travel somewhere new each year, and you just might find yourself along the way. Read on for a tidbit of travel advice to meditate on, straight from the Dalai Lama.
The world is wonderful and wide, and ever-changing for avid explorers.
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
Travel doesn't become adventure until you leave yourself behind.
Happy is the man I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.
It's so true—the destination nor the vessel that gets you there matters nearly as much as the people you share the experiences with.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Stunning Hotels in Unexpected Places
- 10 Restaurants Worth a Day Trip in Europe
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 15 Best Beer Gardens in the U.S.
- World's Most Luxurious Wine Country Hotels
- Best Credit Cards for Travelers
- 20 Best Day Trips in the U.S.
- 10 Last-Minute Beach Getaways for Summer
- How to Cure Jet Lag
- 10 Natural and Organic Beauty Products Worth Packing
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1140 & up -- Barcelona & Rome 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com
- $183* -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into November, One WayVirgin America
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $1453* & up -- Fly to Australia from the West Coast, R/TAir New Zealand
- $309-$339 -- Suite at Waikiki Resort w/Beach Pkg., Save $200Embassy Suites Waikiki Beach Walk
- $1175 & up -- Paris & Barcelona 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com