News Stories Tagged quotes
We love this inspiring travel quote from author Anais Nin, who isn't known for her travels but is renowned for the evocative literary masterpieces she penned. Let her thoughts take you far, far away.
Traveling may leave you in awe and at a loss for words when you're out on the road, but you're guaranteed to come home with exciting stories to share.
Moving through life, especially when you travel, ensures the transformation of not just yourself, but the world around you.
Sometimes, returning home is the best way to measure just how far you've come.
Travel somewhere new each year, and you just might find yourself along the way. Read on for a tidbit of travel advice to meditate on, straight from the Dalai Lama.
The world is wonderful and wide, and ever-changing for avid explorers.
Stop worrying about the potholes in the road and enjoy the journey.
Travel doesn't become adventure until you leave yourself behind.
Happy is the man I thought, who, before dying, has the good fortune to sail the Aegean sea.
It's so true—the destination nor the vessel that gets you there matters nearly as much as the people you share the experiences with.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $67-$104 -- Vegas: New 4-Star Resort on The Strip, Save 25%SLS Las Vegas
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $419 & up -- Pacific Coast 5-Night Cruise to VancouverNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2580* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $62 & up -- Anaheim Area Hotel w/Disney Shuttles, 60% OffBookIt.com