News Stories Tagged quebec city
Québec's capital offers the perfect weekend getaway for Francophiles seeking a bit of joie de vivre. Check out five reasons to visit Québec City now.
Your days in Quebec City could easily be filled with monuments, museums, and charming neighborhoods. But save time for food—you won't want to miss the fantastic cuisine that blankets the city.
Before Beyoncé went into Blue Ivy baby-momma mode, Destiny’s Child taught the world an important lesson: When the ladies leave their men at home, good times will soon follow. So grab your favorite gals for an estrogen-fueled getaway to remember—herewith five great girlfriend getaway ideas to make it happen.
Heading to Montreal or Quebec City for some French culture without setting foot off the continent? Even if you don't have Will and Kate's royal budget, you can still enjoy Quebec's cities to the fullest. Here's some great free things to do and ways to save from our Fodors.com community.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Things NOT to Do in Chicago
- 10 Best Luxury Hotels to Visit in the Off-Season
- 7 Under-The-Radar All-Inclusive Resorts
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $335 & up -- Suite: 5-Star Beachfront Maui Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com
- $189 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Times Square Hotel, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $1481* & up -- Premium Economy Fares to Paris (Roundtrip)Air France
- $799 -- Balcony on 7-Night Caribbean Cruise w/$250 in ExtrasCruCon Cruise Outlet