News Stories Tagged puerto rico
From a booming dining scene to vintage shops, check out all there is to experience on revived Calle Loiza, San Juan's hipster stretch.
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfect romantic destination for couples this spring.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Travelers of all walks fall in love with Puerto Rico—city-folk flock to San Juan, yachters hit the east coast, and thrill seekers look no further than the west coast. Here are our 3 prime itineraries.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
What does a weekend in San Juan entail? Innovative local cuisine, plush spas set before sandy beaches, and cool, modern hotels. Sign us up.
If you have yet to wash up on the shores of Puerto Rico, you're sure taking your time. It's been on the map since 1493! Go play in the sun, soak up the history, and get some thrills in, with these key basics.
After about 20 years, Puerto Rico's historic Condado Vanderbilt Hotel finally reopened last month with swank upgrades like gourmet cuisine, full-service spa, and an oceanfront pool.
As the temperatures start to drop, our minds wander to winter escapes—whether that means hitting the slopes, the sand, or the city. Here are our expert picks for where to head this winter.
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves? Doing just that on the cheap, of course. These are our picks for chic beach getaways that are gentle on the wallet.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $74 & up -- New Orleans Hotel w/Breakfast & Credit, 60% OffBookIt.com
- $399-$429 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $34 & up -- Vegas Hotel on The Strip w/$50 Dining CreditBookIt.com
- $209-$229 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $119-$159 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue