News Stories Tagged puerto rico
San Juan's balmy temperatures, gorgeous beaches, and charming, historic buildings make it the perfect romantic destination for couples this spring.
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Travelers of all walks fall in love with Puerto Rico—city-folk flock to San Juan, yachters hit the east coast, and thrill seekers look no further than the west coast. Here are our 3 prime itineraries.
Puerto Rico...a lush Caribbean isle that's also, conveniently, a US territory. Whether you're sticking to San Juan or splashing over to Vieques, here's what you'll need in your carry-on.
What does a weekend in San Juan entail? Innovative local cuisine, plush spas set before sandy beaches, and cool, modern hotels. Sign us up.
If you have yet to wash up on the shores of Puerto Rico, you're sure taking your time. It's been on the map since 1493! Go play in the sun, soak up the history, and get some thrills in, with these key basics.
After about 20 years, Puerto Rico's historic Condado Vanderbilt Hotel finally reopened last month with swank upgrades like gourmet cuisine, full-service spa, and an oceanfront pool.
As the temperatures start to drop, our minds wander to winter escapes—whether that means hitting the slopes, the sand, or the city. Here are our expert picks for where to head this winter.
What could be better than a few days spent playing in the waves? Doing just that on the cheap, of course. These are our picks for chic beach getaways that are gentle on the wallet.
When you board an island-bound plane, your To Do list suddenly includes things like "try signature drink(s) from the Caribbean's best right-on-the-beach bars." Mission accomplished.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places Where Summer Lasts Longer
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- America's Best Oktoberfests
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- Top 10 Things to Do in Sonoma County (Besides Drink Wine)
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $239 & up -- NYC: Holidays at Times Square Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Times Square
- $109-$149 -- Weekends: Houston Hotel near Galleria, 60% OffThe Westin Galleria Houston
- $139 & up -- Ends 10/14: Bahamas Cruises w/Onboard CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $265 & up -- Riviera Maya: Uninhibited Adults-Only ResortHidden Beach Resort
- $165 & up -- SC: 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa