News Stories Tagged provence
Gorgeous villa in Provence with a cool, cultural backstory? Check. Horses, a full spa, tennis court, and olive grove on site? Yep. We just wish we could have this luxe new property all to ourselves.
If the scent of olive trees, honey, and flowers is in the air, you've made it to Aix-en-Provence. Well chosen. Take our insider's tips to really experience it like a local.
We travel for many reasons, not the least of which is to experience a new way of life. Whether shopping for groceries at La Boqueria in Barcelona, or taking an evening stroll through Puerto Rico’s Old San Juan neighborhood, it’s thrilling to blend in with the crowd and live like a local—if even for a moment. And there’s no better way to immerse oneself in a destination than by renting a private villa or apartment.
Ever wondered what it might be like to cook in Julia Child’s kitchen? Or look at fresh vegetables with a local’s eye? With a food history as richly varied as its produce, Provence is the ideal place to expand your culinary repertoire by signing up for some French cooking lessons.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $3299 -- Luxury Kenya Trip incl. Game Drives & AirLion World Travel
- $199 & up -- Mediterranean Cruises incl. Italy & SpainNorwegian Cruise Line
- $299 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $72 & up -- Portland Hotel Deals up to 55% OffTravel Portland
- $199-$229 -- South Florida: Delray Beach Hotel, Save 20%Delray Beach Marriott