News Stories Tagged princess cruise lines
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
Ready to snap up a bargain vacation? Get ready for National Cruise Vacation Week (October 20-27, 2013), dubbed "The World's Largest Cruise Sale" by the Cruise Line International Association.
Kate Middleton, Duchess of Cambridge, will christen the Royal Princess—the first new ship from Princess Cruises in five years—on June 13 in Southampton, England.
Princess Cruises unveils dramatic new deck features for its Royal Princess, including a glass-bottomed SeaWalk and Water and Light show.
From stranded fisherman to a newly free student in England, and from a map of places we hit most to the No Fly toddler, here are the headlines we're poring over now.
Princess Cruises recently launched a series of discounts on their popular Alaskan cruises. The "Denali on Sale" deal, which continues through March 15th, features Alaska tours starting from $799/person for a 10-night trip.
In the wake of the Costa Concordia shipwreck, cruise bookings are down. The silver lining is that cruise lines are now offering record deals for travelers. But book quickly: these deals expire soon!
The hidden coves, calving glaciers, and remarkable wildlife of Alaska have secured its standing as the world’s third-largest cruise market (trailing only behind the Caribbean and Mediterranean), with 2012’s cruise calendar shaping up to be its biggest and best yet.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $131 & up -- Alabama: 4-Star Birmingham Hotel, 30% OffThe Westin Birmingham
- $182* & up -- Coast-to-Coast Fares into 2015, One WayVirgin America
- $840* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $89-$95 -- FL: Destin Hotel w/Breakfast & Parking, Reg. $166BookIt.com
- $1275 & up -- U.S. Steamboat Cruises w/Hotel Stay, Half OffAmerican Queen Steamboat Company
- $700* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines