News Stories Tagged presidents day
In honor of Presidents’ Day, visit these 10 restaurants and watering holes where the country’s Commanders-in-Chief have wined and dined over the years.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Asia's 10 Best Second Cities
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- 15 Must-See Literary Sights in London
- How to Get a Seat Upgrade
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Where to Eat in Montreal Now
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- What's the One Thing Fodor's Editors Never Travel Without?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $479 & up -- Ends 9/2: Bermuda Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $55 & up -- Nationwide Virgin America Sale into 2015, O/WVirgin America
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $135-$175 -- Weekends at Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 40%The Westin Galleria Dallas
- $169-$199 -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, 35% OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $743* & up -- Fly to Brazil from the U.S. (Roundtrip)TAM Airlines