News Stories Tagged pittsburgh
Pittsburgh is not exactly known as a foodie haven, but could the residents of this Rust Belt city be trying to change that? Sure seems like it with new (and worthy) spots opening up all the time.
For most people, Pittsburgh conjures up images of steel workers or the NFL’s Steelers. But, the "City of Bridges" is also a great place for a summer weekend getaway. There's no better way to experience where Pittsburgh has been and where it’s going than with a food-focused tour through its diverse neighborhoods.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1537 & up -- Travel Deals from Virgin Australia, 45% OffVirgin Australia
- $125 -- San Juan 4-Diamond Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Puerto Rico Hotel & Casino
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $2149 & up -- Luxe China River Cruise w/Air, $1100 OffVacances Sinorama
- $199 -- Hawaii: 4-Star Kauai Beachfront Resort, $110 OffKauai Marriott Resort
- $169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, Save 25%Sheraton Dallas Hotel