News Stories Tagged picnic
To celebrate National Picnic Month (yep, that is a thing), a handful of Chicago restaurants are offering pre-packed picnics. Whether you take your fare to Grant Park or Millennium Park is up to you.
Picnics and Paris go hand in hand. So when in Paris, make like the locals and spread your picnic blanket out in one of the city's prettiest parks. We even let you in on the prime spots in each.
The proliferation of inviting prepared-food shops, chichi delis, boulangeries, and the like mean that you can cobble together a veritable feast without forking over a tip.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- $999 & up -- Weeklong Cozumel All-Incl. Vacation incl. AirApple Vacations
- $109 & up -- Ends 10/24: Cruise Sale w/Up to $500 CreditNorwegian Cruise Line
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $60 & up -- South Myrtle Beach Oceanview RoomSurfside Beach Resort
- $9.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com
- $798* -- Exotic Cook Island fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand