News Stories Tagged personal history
Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan had a disastrous spa experience and never returned. But then he hurt his back in the French Alps.
Fodor's editor Mark Sullivan reflects on how the classic fantasy role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons gave him a love for travel, maps, and adventure.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $2310 & up -- French Riviera 5-Nt. Vacation w/Air & CarGreat Value Vacations
- $638 & up -- Costa Rica Volcano & Beach 5 Nts. w/Air & CarTripMasters.com
- $599 & up -- Bermuda Vacation w/3rd Nt. Free & Air, $350 OffCheapCaribbean.com
- $3975 & up -- Tahiti 7-Nt. Private Island Escape w/AirTahiti.com
- $1812 & up -- 8-Nts. Rio, Iguassu Falls & Buenos Aires w/AirTripMasters.com
- $162-$167 -- New Dominican Republic Hotel incl. BreakfastSheraton Santo Domingo