News Stories Tagged patagonia
Whether as an ending to a South American tour or as a trip of solely outdoor adventures, Patagonia calls to travelers for its stunning natural beauty. Consider this your jumping off point.
Whether its heights, speed, wild animals, or something else, we've all got a fear that needs conquering. So why not do it on vacation? These are our top trips for feeling (nearly) invincible.
South America may be feeling cooler temps this time of year, but new properties are popping up across the region, from flashy modern digs to serene escapes.
Patagonia woos adventurous travelers with stunning, secluded landscapes and luxe, eco-friendly hotels. The latest in the bunch is The Singular, housed in a landmark building from 1915.
Just two months ago, a wildfire swept through the renowned Torres del Paine National Park, temporarily closing parts of the park and the iconic Hotel Salto Chico. While the park re-opened in early January, the luxury lodge will re-open its doors on February 23, just in time for the tail-end of the popular summer season in stunning southern Chile.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $109 -- Jersey Shore: Historic Oceanfront Hotel, 50% OffThe Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel
- $249 & up -- 4-Star Hilton Head Island Resort, Save 40%The Westin Hilton Head Island Resort & Spa
- $259 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 30%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $69-$79 -- Myrtle Beach Oceanfront Suite incl. WeekendsSea Watch Resort
- $939 & up -- Costa Rica: 4-Star, All-Inclusive Trip w/AirCheapCaribbean.com
- $177 -- 4-Star Punta Cana Westin Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club