News Stories Tagged paris
The days may be short and the weather cold, but there are six main reasons why we still adore Paris in the winter.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac, too, the city where Western France's most famous distilled spirit has been produced for centuries.
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its first visitors to an in depth and stunning look at the legacy of Azzedine Alaia. We got a sneak preview.
Autumn is Paris's busiest (and some say best) season. Go for the fashion, food, or festivals, but stay for the sweet new hotels and fantastic art exhibits.
Francophile or not, you must agree there's a definite je ne sais quoi about the City of Light. Don't look for a cure. Look for a flight.
With so much to see and do in Paris, it's hard to narrow it down to the essentials, while still having an experience that's a good balance of everything the city has to offer.
The enviably effortless cool exuded by Parisian fashionistas can make packing for the City of Lights a daunting task. Here's your guide to how to fake it till you make it in this stylish city.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Things NOT to Do at Walt Disney World | Fodor's
- Where to Go This Thanksgiving
- New Orleans' 10 Best Bars for Classic Cocktails
- Fall 2014 Guide to Paris | Fodor's
- 10 Best Biking Cities in the U.S.
- World's 10 Best Art Fairs
- World's Best Fashion Museums
- 10 Artists' Homes You Can Visit
- How to Tip When Traveling Around the World | Fodor's
- $119 & up -- Vancouver Stanley Park Hotel, 40% OffThe Westin Bayshore Vancouver
- $165-$185 -- Seattle: 4-Star Downtown Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Seattle Hotel
- $60 & up -- Myrtle Beach Fall Deals, Save up to 20%Visit Myrtle Beach
- $349 & up -- Ends 9/22: Mexico Cruises w/All-Incl. OptionNorwegian Cruise Line
- $269-$289 -- San Francisco 4-Star Hotel, 40% OffWestin St. Francis
- $125 & up -- Tucson, AZ: 4-Diamond Resort, Save 60%The Westin La Paloma Resort & Spa