News Stories Tagged paris
Tired of following the pack? Set out on your own adventure with our list of the world's best destinations for independent travelers.
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining hot spots, and more.
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. Here, author and professor Eric Jager highlights landmarks and scenes from the city's medieval past.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City of Light.
Author Lorànt Deutsch dives into Paris's long history by examining different stops on the Métro, which he says represents the city’s central nervous system.
Less than a two-hour drive from Paris lies the near-mythical French region of Champagne, a (champagne) bucket-list destination for wine lovers who consider it the pinnacle of sparkling wine production.
The days may be short and the weather cold, but there are six main reasons why we still adore Paris in the winter.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac, too, the city where Western France's most famous distilled spirit has been produced for centuries.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 10 Best River Cruises for 2015
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Under-the-Radar Attractions in the U.S.
- $55 & up -- Myrtle Beach Oceanview Suite, Save 35%Hotel Blue
- $129-$189 -- Cleveland: New 4-Star Hotel Downtown, 40% OffThe Westin Cleveland Downtown
- $4549 -- Australia Outback, Reef & Melbourne Escape w/AirAspire Down Under
- $11.66 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $135 -- Weekends at Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $1395 & up -- Paris & Prague 6-Nt. Package w/Air & HotelsEuropeanDestinations.com