News Stories Tagged paris
David Lebovitz, author of My Paris Kitchen and expert on all things French, shares his culinary inspirations, favorite spots in San Francisco, and travel tips.
Tired of following the pack? Set out on your own adventure with our list of the world's best destinations for independent travelers.
The City of Light is a must-see destination this spring, with a flurry of top-tier museum shows, dining hot spots, and more.
In the fashionable streets of Le Marias lie remnants from Paris's sometimes turbulent history. Here, author and professor Eric Jager highlights landmarks and scenes from the city's medieval past.
Famous writers have called Paris home throughout history, and many of their favorite bars and restaurants remain essentially unchanged. Wine and dine in their honor at these 10 spots.
Author, artist, and expat Janice MacLeod shares her top insider tips for strolling around the City of Light.
Author Lorànt Deutsch dives into Paris's long history by examining different stops on the Métro, which he says represents the city’s central nervous system.
Less than a two-hour drive from Paris lies the near-mythical French region of Champagne, a (champagne) bucket-list destination for wine lovers who consider it the pinnacle of sparkling wine production.
The days may be short and the weather cold, but there are six main reasons why we still adore Paris in the winter.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- Exchanging Your Money Abroad: 10 Simple Tips
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- Italy: What to Skip, and Where to Go Instead
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- $325* & up -- Stockholm Fares from the West Coast, One WayNorwegian Air Shuttle
- $89 -- Ft. Lauderdale Oceanfront Resort, 25% OffOcean Sky Hotel & Resort
- $179-$229 -- San Diego 4-Star Hotel into Summer, $100 OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $58 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel and Resort Spring SaleVisit Myrtle Beach
- $1175 & up -- Luxe Punta Cana Getaway w/Air & HotelDelta Vacations
- $99 -- Palm Springs 4-Diamond Resort w/$25 Credit, 45% OffGreater Palm Springs Convention & Visitors Bureau