News Stories Tagged paris
France is a famous lure for its art, culture, and fine wine, and now visitors are falling for Cognac, too, the city where Western France's most famous distilled spirit has been produced for centuries.
Choosing a destination for your honeymoon can prove nearly as challenging a task as finding "the one." Read on for five fall honeymoon destinations that promise to start your happily-ever-after off right.
After four long years of renovations, Paris's Palais Galleria finally reopens its doors, treating its first visitors to an in depth and stunning look at the legacy of Azzedine Alaia. We got a sneak preview.
Autumn is Paris's busiest (and some say best) season. Go for the fashion, food, or festivals, but stay for the sweet new hotels and fantastic art exhibits.
Francophile or not, you must agree there's a definite je ne sais quoi about the City of Light. Don't look for a cure. Look for a flight.
The enviably effortless cool exuded by Parisian fashionistas can make packing for the City of Lights a daunting task. Here's your guide to how to fake it till you make it in this stylish city.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
The gray weather has passed and Paris is in full-blown summertime swing. Sidle up to a sidewalk cafe and then take your pick of all the fabulous outdoor events and activities on offer this summer.
There's much more to the Seine now than a romantic stroll or a picnic. A new mile-long promenade along the river offers floating gardens, restaurants, athletic areas, and a napping zone.
The bistro scene in Paris is as hot as ever, with endless worthy newcomers to scope out. We picked five of the latest and greatest for you to try now.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Ultimate Safari Planner
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Venice's Ban on Cruise Ships: What it Means for You
- America's Best Wine Bars
- World's 10 Coolest Ice Hotels
- 15 Best Places to Drink Hot Chocolate in America
- 10 Best US Ski Resorts for Families
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays