News Stories Tagged paris
The next time you’re in the City of Light, don’t eat at the wrong restaurants or wait in line at the Eiffel Tower.
From free wine tastings to a trip to Palais Royal, here's how to explore the City of Light without breaking the bank.
Whether you're looking for an upscale French bistro or a tech-savvy hotel, this hip Parisian neighborhood has it all.
These 10 hotel spas represent Paris's very best, offering an indulgent experience that goes so much more than skin deep.
These cafés pair world-class brews with gourmet menus and stylish surroundings.
With an abundance of lavish treats and world-class chocolatiers, Paris is a paradise for anyone with a sweet tooth.
Whether you've been a dozen times or you're planning your first trip to Paris, these 10 classic and contemporary titles are must-read portraits of the City of Light.
Our comprehensive guide to the important goings-on in the City of Light during the autumn months.
A day trip to any of these historic, visually stunning estates allows you to see some of France's most beautiful châteaux and get back to Paris before dinner.
Though less opulent than Versailles, Vaux-le-Vicomte is an equally stunning château that's well worth a day trip from Paris.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in Paris
- 5 Reasons to Visit El Salvador
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $139 & up -- Maine: Downtown Portland Waterfront HotelThe Westin Portland Harborview
- $126 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 30%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $494-$531 -- 4-Star Grand Cayman Beach Resort, Save 45%The Westin Grand Cayman Seven Mile Beach Resort & Spa
- $109 & up -- Atlanta Area Hotels on Sale through WinterStarwood Hotels & Resorts
- $434* & up -- Flights to Ecuador from the U.S. (Roundtrip)LAN
- $1399 -- Oceanview: 12-Nt. Mediterranean Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises