News Stories Tagged papua new guinea
You can swim with manta rays and spend the night in a wooden bungalow over the water when you travel around Papua New Guinea's Milne Bay Province.
With world-class scuba sites, incredibly diverse terrain, extensive WWII sites, distinct tribal cultures, and improving tourism systems, Papua New Guinea should be at the top of your travel wish list.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014.
Are you an independent traveler who scoffs at big Caribbean cruises? You might just take to the high seas yet! Orion Expeditions proves that intrepid cruising (with a touch of luxe!) is not an oxymoron.
A quick flight from Brisbane alights in the untouched South Pacific Neverland that is Papua New Guinea. The few that dare visit find prime scuba spots, enchanted tree houses, and fascinating culture.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- World's Craziest Bar Concepts
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- 10 Best Caribbean All-Inclusive Resorts for 2015
- $849-$952 -- Fiji & South Pacific Fare Sale (Roundtrip)Fiji Airways
- $197 & up -- D.C.: Stylish Westin Georgetown, Save 30%Westin Georgetown
- $139 & up -- NYC: 4-Star Downtown Tribeca Hotel, 30% OffSheraton New York Tribeca
- $129 -- Weekends at Portland 4-Star Boutique Hotel w/ValetTravel Portland
- $935 & up -- Hawaii: 4-Star Beach Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $1999 -- Luxe Western Caribbean Cruise incl. Air, 60% OffOceania Cruises