News Stories Tagged papua new guinea
You can swim with manta rays and spend the night in a wooden bungalow over the water when you travel around Papua New Guinea's Milne Bay Province.
With world-class scuba sites, incredibly diverse terrain, extensive WWII sites, distinct tribal cultures, and improving tourism systems, Papua New Guinea should be at the top of your travel wish list.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014.
Are you an independent traveler who scoffs at big Caribbean cruises? You might just take to the high seas yet! Orion Expeditions proves that intrepid cruising (with a touch of luxe!) is not an oxymoron.
A quick flight from Brisbane alights in the untouched South Pacific Neverland that is Papua New Guinea. The few that dare visit find prime scuba spots, enchanted tree houses, and fascinating culture.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- America's 15 Best Small-Town Festivals
- World's Most Unique Dining Experiences
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- $699 -- Oahu: 3 Nights at Posh Oceanfront Resort, Save $678Turtle Bay Resort
- $895* & up -- Europe Fares on Sale from 5 U.S. Cities, R/TScandinavian Airlines
- $177 -- 4-Star Punta Cana Westin Resort, Save 25%Westin Puntacana Resort & Club
- $3599 -- 11-Nt. Upscale Canada & New England Cruise w/AirOceania Cruises
- $89-$99 -- Chicago: Wrigleyville Hotel into Cubs SeasonBest Western Plus Hawthorne Terrace
- $1455 & up -- 6-Nt. London & Dublin Vacation w/Air & HotelEuropeanDestinations.com