News Stories Tagged papua new guinea
With world-class scuba sites, incredibly diverse terrain, extensive WWII sites, distinct tribal cultures, and improving tourism systems, Papua New Guinea should be at the top of your travel wish list.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014.
Are you an independent traveler who scoffs at big Caribbean cruises? You might just take to the high seas yet! Orion Expeditions proves that intrepid cruising (with a touch of luxe!) is not an oxymoron.
A quick flight from Brisbane alights in the untouched South Pacific Neverland that is Papua New Guinea. The few that dare visit find prime scuba spots, enchanted tree houses, and fascinating culture.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now | Fodor's
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 13 Family-Friendly Hotels for Your Next Big Vacation
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Home Estate Tours in the U.S.
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally | Fodor's
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- Fall Travel: 5 Essentials for a Hudson Valley Escape | Fodor's
- $127-$169 -- Downtown Dallas 4-Star Hotel, 45% OffSheraton Dallas Hotel
- $8.55 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $110 & up -- Southwest Florida 4-Diamond Resort, Save 65%The Westin Cape Coral Resort at Marina Village
- $2583* & up -- Fly to Australia in Premium Economy, R/TAir New Zealand
- $233-$269 -- NYC: Times Square Hotel incl. Holidays, 35% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $169 & up -- Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star Hotel, $100 OffThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites