News Stories Tagged papua new guinea
You can swim with manta rays and spend the night in a wooden bungalow over the water when you travel around Papua New Guinea's Milne Bay Province.
With world-class scuba sites, incredibly diverse terrain, extensive WWII sites, distinct tribal cultures, and improving tourism systems, Papua New Guinea should be at the top of your travel wish list.
SeaDream Yacht Club expands its cadre of expedition-style journeys with a Papua New Guinea voyage in 2014.
Are you an independent traveler who scoffs at big Caribbean cruises? You might just take to the high seas yet! Orion Expeditions proves that intrepid cruising (with a touch of luxe!) is not an oxymoron.
A quick flight from Brisbane alights in the untouched South Pacific Neverland that is Papua New Guinea. The few that dare visit find prime scuba spots, enchanted tree houses, and fascinating culture.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- Top 20 Free Things to Do in NYC
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- $849 & up -- Playa del Carmen 5-Star All-Incl. Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $159 & up -- Tampa Hotels into May, Save 30%Marriott Hotels & Resorts
- $129 & up -- Suite: Luxe All-Incl. Puerto Rico Beach ResortBookIt.com
- $1229 & up -- Riviera Maya: 4-Star; 5-Night Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $699 -- Oceanview: 7-Night Bermuda Cruise w/DrinksPriceline Cruises