News Stories Tagged panama
Here are 11 reasons to sit at your computer on Cyber Monday and click away in pursuit of your next beach vacation, with hotel specials from Del Mar, California, to the Dominican Republic, and beyond.
Ace Hotels are bringing their signature brand of hip, clubhouse-style hotels even further afield this fall. It was announced yesterday that they'll open in Panama in 2013.
Want to know a cruising secret? Save money on some top itineraries on a repositioning cruise. We're just back from a fantastic sailing through the Panama Canal, and we paid budget-crunching prices for it.
Wild and rugged Panama just welcomed their very own plush Waldorf Astoria hotel, the first for the hotel group in Latin America, complete with four restaurants, a swanky spa, and high-tech amenities.
You've heard everyone tell you by now that Panama is the place to go next—1,800 miles of combined coastline, lush national parks, great food. Just be sure to hit these 5 spots on your trip.
Panama City's got a bit of everything—history mixed with the new and modern, a low-key but still metropolitan vibe. And with two new resorts on Playa Bonita, it's got a beach within a stone's throw.
Summer trips are nothing if not brag-worthy—and hitting the same place every year isn't cutting it. From Philly to Sicily, our top picks have tons going on this summer from festivals to great new eats to off-season deals.
From stranded fisherman to a newly free student in England, and from a map of places we hit most to the No Fly toddler, here are the headlines we're poring over now.
Panama, one of our 21 Places to Go in 2012, is busy building a number of new hotel additions. The latest is a fresh boutique in Panama City’s revitalized Casco Viejo (Old City). The UNESCO neighborhood is becoming a hot spot for art galleries, buzzy restaurants, tucked-away bars, and boho-chic hotels such as the new Tántalo Hotel.
The new year brings a slew of new cruises to suit every travelers' taste, from family-oriented, ten-day trips to the Caribbean, to luxury, round-the-world sailings that stop in dozens of exotic ports. We've been flooded with news from every cruise line about their 2013 voyages, and have identified our favorites to give you the scoop on the best of what's offered.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in Paris
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $119 -- Boston: Cambridge Hotel Suite w/Wi-Fi, 35% OffDoubleTree Suites by Hilton Boston - Cambridge
- $103 & up -- NYC: Starwood Hotel Sale, Up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $64 & up -- Myrtle Beach One-Bedroom Oceanview CondoPrince Resort at the Cherrry Grove Pier
- $50-$57 -- Myrtle Beach Resort: Oceanfront & Jacuzzi SuitesSea Crest Resort
- $1299 & up -- Ireland Tour: Dublin, Killarney & LimerickTourism Ireland