News Stories Tagged orlando
A burgeoning restaurant scene is quickly transforming Orlando into a foodie's paradise. Check out these five stand-outs.
When should you go? How bad are the lines? Where are the best hotels? Our primer covers everything you need to know to make your Walt Disney World vacation perfect.
Visitors in the know about Disney's new parks system are sure to experience a much smoother vacation than those trying to catch up once they arrive in Orlando—to help you along, here's a little MyMagic+ 101.
What if you were to visit Orlando and not set foot in a single theme park? You'd find this city has a lot more to offer than just Mickey. Here are 10 Orlando attractions outside the theme park bubble.
Wine pairings and Mickey Mouse ears rarely go hand in hand (on purpose, anyway). But there's a serious stash of wine on offer at Disney World, complete with multi-course dinners and wine flights.
Well, the "other" Orlando that is. There's more to this Florida city than Mickey and friends. Explore the cool bars, great and diverse food scene, beautiful gardens, and more.
If a theme park visit sounds like anything but a vacation, think again. The primary annoyance—waiting in those dreadful lines—can be magically erased with a little advance planning, and some cash.
Last Friday, the Islands of Adventure theme park at Universal Orlando fulfilled the fantasy of Harry Potter devotees when it unveiled the biggest addition since the arrival of Disney's Animal Kingdom in 1998. The highly publicized premiere revealed that the Wizarding World of Harry Potter recycles some attractions while seamlessly introducing movie-magic-perfect re-creations of mythical locales such as Hogsmeade Village.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Top Bakeries Across the US
- World's 10 Best Trips for Wine Lovers
- Pot Tourism: How to Buy Marijuana in Colorado
- 20 Gorgeous Seaside Towns in Italy
- Cheap and Chic: 10 Affordable Hawaii Hotels
- 10 Castles You Can Actually Afford to Sleep In
- 10 Best Lakeside Hotels in the US
- World's Best Destinations for Solo Travel
- 7 Great Food Festivals & Street Fairs on Oahu
- Where to Drink in Chicago Now
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1049 & up -- Jamaica: All-Incl. 'Kids Stay Free' Trip w/AirApple Vacations
- $1225 & Up -- Waikiki: 4-Star Hilton Oceanview Stay w/AirApple Vacations
- $189-$199 -- Weekends at Downtown Los Angeles 4-Star HotelThe Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites
- $1799 & up -- Melbourne & Sydney 8-Nt. Trip w/Air, Save $760Goway Travel
- $1198* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $129 & up -- 4- & 5-Star New York City Hotels, up to 65% Offtrivago