News Stories Tagged openings
Across the US and around the world, the crop of hotels launching in 2014 is an exciting one. Here are the 20 new hotels we can't wait to check out this year.
Located near Bryant Park, the property was designed in part for extended-stay travelers who need a place to crash while house-hunting or working in the city.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $20 & up -- Arizona Tour, Spa, Golf & Dining Deals, 70% OffVisit Arizona
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale O/WVirgin America
- $119-$159 -- Chicago: 4-Star Michigan Avenue Hotel, Save 30%The Westin Michigan Avenue
- $329 & up -- 6-Nt. Carnival Cruise to Jamaica & Grand CaymanCarnival Cruise Line
- $68 & up -- Arizona: Lake, Grand Canyon & Sedona ToursVisit Mesa
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line