News Stories Tagged oceana cruises
Keep British tradition alive with sumptuous afternoon tea service aboard the most luxurious cruise lines in the business.
It's not too late to book a festive Christmas cruise to the Caribbean! (And, not to worry: Santa and his trusty reindeer are sure to still find you wherever you may roam during the holidays.)
A trio of Oceania's most popular ships are slated to get a $50 million makeover in 2014. Here's what to expect from the new additions and upgrades.
Forget about inviting the relatives for Thanksgiving dinner. Toss that menu and shopping list and pack your bags instead. Cruise lines are offering myriad options for spending the holiday at sea this year.
Lines like Holland America, Silversea, and Oceania are offering convenient "Grand Voyages" that let you head to Alaska, the Maldives, South Africa, and more on a 2- to 4-week trip.
Dining options and activities on cruises have been getting consistent upgrades over the last few years, and Oceania's Bon Appetit Food & Wine Festivals are chief among them.
Whether with onboard offerings like cooking demos or in-port market tours and wine tastings, cruise lines are showcasing food and wine on a whole new level.
From Kissinger's TSA pat-down and Las Vegas's stripped down convention on naked vacationing to Paramount Pictures's new hotel dreams, these are the headlines on our radar this morning.
Cruisers looking forward to the upcoming launch of luxury line Oceania Cruises’ 1,250-passenger Riviera will have to wait just a bit longer.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- America's 10 Best Cocktail Bars
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- $198 & up -- Aruba: 4-Star All-Incl. Sale w/Flight CreditBookIt.com
- $3084* & up -- Premium Economy to New Zealand from LA, R/TAir New Zealand
- $118 & up -- FL Keys: 4.5-Star Waterfront Resort, 65% OffBookIt.com
- $769 & up -- Punta Cana: All-Incl. Family Trip w/WaterparkApple Vacations
- $1099 & up -- Cozumel: Weeklong All-Incl. Vacation w/AirApple Vacations
- $95* & up -- Fly to Salt Lake City in Fall & Winter (R/T)Ski City USA