News Stories Tagged news
Jimmy Chin talks fatherhood, adventure travel, and what he's got stashed in his carry-on.
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” service aboard its vessels, featuring plenty of extra perks, in April of 2015.
Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled one of the year's most anticipated big-ship debuts. Fresh off the boat from a sneak-peek preview cruise, here's the full report with what to expect onboard.
Severe weather never translates well for the airline industry and winter this year thus far—rife with extended windows of extreme cold and winter storms—has delivered up a doozy.
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's hip Wan Chai neighborhood.
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across their loyalty programs, changing the hotel landscape of Las Vegas for program members.
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's first Instagram-themed hotel.
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early October with 247 sleek guestrooms and a buzz-worthy Italian seafood eatery.
Opened December 1, W Verbier—a lavish new ski-themed hotel tucked into the Swiss Alps—represents a new direction for the widely popular hipster-oriented brand
Mexico City's art scene is vibrant, solid, and ever-flourishing. Several notable museums have cropped up throughout the sprawling metropolis over the past few years—read on for five of Fodor's favorites.
Last week, JW Marriott Hanoi debuted in Hanoi, Vietnam, following in the footsteps of two other JW Marriott hotels that opened across Asia recently.
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
Add JetBlue to the list of airlines offering in-flight internet connectivity. The carrier officially launched their Fly-Fi in-flight connectivity solution this week on select aircraft.
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined former mansion that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players to carry the bulk of airline passengers around the country.
The Only YOU Hotel & Lounge Madrid has debuted in Madrid's design- and fashion-conscious Chueca district as the first location for this brand-new boutique-hotel brand.
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky new hotel to call its own. The Solis Sochi has an Old Hollywood feel with modern amenities.
United Airlines announced an offer to MileagePlus members yesterday—donations toward relief-aid for the Philippines will be met with mileage bonuses of up to 1,000 miles.
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Places to Go This Fall
- 10 Best Casino Restaurants in the World
- Top 10 Fall Trips for Food Lovers
- 11 Must-See Ch?teaux Outside Paris
- 10 Best U.S. Train Trips to Take This Fall
- World's Best Golf Resorts
- Europe's 10 Most Epic Hiking Trails
- Long Weekend in Palenque, Mexico
- Top 5 New York City Activities for Teens
- How to Pack Light for a Trip
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $103-$126 -- 4-Star Lake Las Vegas Resort, Save 30%Westin Lake Las Vegas Resort & Spa
- $1124* & up -- Fall Fares to Paris from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $189 & up -- NYC: Times Square Westin thru Fall, 75% OffThe Westin New York Times Square
- $159 & up -- Bahamas Long Weekend Cruises incl. NassauNorwegian Cruise Line
- $2508 & up -- Athens 5-Star Trip w/Delphi, Cruise & AirGreat Value Vacations