News Stories Tagged news
Overlooking the Place de la Concorde, Paris's storied Hôtel de Crillon has joined the Rosewood Hotels & Resorts group, and is currently undergoing a massive renovation, with plans to reopen in 2015.
Add JetBlue to the list of airlines offering in-flight internet connectivity. The carrier officially launched their Fly-Fi in-flight connectivity solution this week on select aircraft.
This fall saw the debut of the Hotel Ella, a 47-room hotel in Austin, Texas, set in a reimagined former mansion that's listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
American Airlines and US Airways formally completed their merger this morning, leaving four major players to carry the bulk of airline passengers around the country.
The Only YOU Hotel & Lounge Madrid has debuted in Madrid's design- and fashion-conscious Chueca district as the first location for this brand-new boutique-hotel brand.
Already in the spotlight for the upcoming 2014 Winter Olympics, Sochi, Russia, is also getting a swanky new hotel to call its own. The Solis Sochi has an Old Hollywood feel with modern amenities.
United Airlines announced an offer to MileagePlus members yesterday—donations toward relief-aid for the Philippines will be met with mileage bonuses of up to 1,000 miles.
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond. Ace Hotel has opened its doors in London's chic Shoreditch neighborhood, compete with galleries, cafes, and weekend markets.
Two airlines are looking to fill the void of affordable transatlantic flights to and from the US. Norwegian Airlines and an Icelandic carrier have announced plans to offer low cost carrier-levels of service.
Hyatt recently announced the opening of their first venture into the all-inclusive resort market with the Hyatt Ziva Los Cabos. Plans are in place for more Hyatt all-inclusive resorts.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Go to Charleston, South Carolina Right Now
- Ultimate Walt Disney World 2014 Planner
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts for Families in the US
- Europe's Best City Escapes for Spring
- America's 10 Best Spots for Seeing Wildflowers
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 15 Budget-Friendly Spring Getaways for 2014
- Top 10 Places to Go This Spring
- World's Best Overwater Bungalows
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1399 -- Ecuador: 7-Nt. Trip w/Amazon Tour & Air, $300 OffFriendly Planet Travel
- $3599 -- Balcony: Weeklong Mediterranean Cruise w/AirfareOceania Cruises
- $609 & up -- Oceanview: 7-Night Caribbean Cruise, 55% OffRoyal Caribbean
- $123 & up -- Cancun Hotels on Sale, up to 75% Offtrivago
- $5199 -- Namibia 11-Night Adventure w/Air, Save $600Friendly Planet Travel
- $389 & up -- 4- and 5-Day Cruises to Canada & New EnglandCarnival Cruise Lines