News Stories Tagged news
Intrepid travelers heading toMyanmar will soon have a new luxury lodging option when Kempinski opens the doors of its first property there.
Jimmy Chin talks fatherhood, adventure travel, and what he's got stashed in his carry-on.
In a bid to compete with luxury cruise lines, Celebrity Cruises will launch “Suite Class” service aboard its vessels, featuring plenty of extra perks, in April of 2015.
Norwegian Cruise Line has unveiled one of the year's most anticipated big-ship debuts. Fresh off the boat from a sneak-peek preview cruise, here's the full report with what to expect onboard.
Severe weather never translates well for the airline industry and winter this year thus far—rife with extended windows of extreme cold and winter storms—has delivered up a doozy.
A member of the Design Hotels group, the new Mira Moon hotel flaunts cutting-edge design in Hong Kong's hip Wan Chai neighborhood.
The Caesars Entertainment and Starwood hotel groups have teamed up to offer reciprocal benefits across their loyalty programs, changing the hotel landscape of Las Vegas for program members.
In September, new boutique hotel 1888 landed in Sydney, with an unusual claim to fame: It's the world's first Instagram-themed hotel.
Come January, American Airlines will introduce brand-new premium Airbus A321 planes on its transcontinental route between New York and California, along with increased flight frequencies.
Tucked into the tony Gold Coast neighborhood, the 247-room Thompson Chicago opened its doors in early October with 247 sleek guestrooms and a buzz-worthy Italian seafood eatery.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Things Not to Do at Walt Disney World
- 10 Books to Read Before You Go to Paris | Fodor's
- America's Most Scenic Roads
- 25 Things To Do in New York This Fall
- San Francisco's 15 Best Views
- Long Weekend in Bar Harbor | Fodor's
- Ultimate Guide to Vienna's Coffee Renaissance
- Fall 2014 Guide to Chicago | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Asheville This Fall
- Global Entry vs. TSA PreCheck: Which One Is Right for You?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $1499 -- Europe 12-Night Cruise w/Drinks, Tips & $300 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $649 & up -- 7-Night Bahamas & Florida Cruise on NorwegianAmerican Express Travel
- $8.12 & up -- Car Rentals across the U.S.CarRentals.com
- $129 -- Dallas: Downtown West End Hotel, Save $130Renaissance Dallas Hotel
- $3799 & up -- Australia: Ayers Rock & Sydney Escape w/AirDown Under Endeavours
- $69 & up -- Condo: 4-Star Panama City Beach Resort, 55% OffBookIt.com