News Stories Tagged new zealand
Touring wineries in New Zealand is easy, as vineyards stretch virtually the entire length of the country. You're never far from a tasting room. Here are a few of our favorite stops, from grandiose modern wineries to rustic barns.
So you want an adventure, but you'd rather not take out a new life insurance policy. Never fear! From kayaking Puerto Rico's bioluminescent lake to exploring Angkor Wat, here are our favorite adventure trips for 2010.
New Zealand editor Stephanie Butler recently spent a day touring Marlborough's wineries by bike, learning that it is an excellent alternative to the ubiquitous winery tour-by-van operations throughout New Zealand, and a great way to save some cash. Still, the idea of wine and bikes had images of scraped knees and broken sunglasses (or worse) dancing through her head.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 15 Things NOT to Do in New York City
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- Top 6 Alaskan Cruises for 2014
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- The 7 Best Family Beaches in the East
- 10 Best Regional Theaters in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $1500 & up -- Curacao 5-Night Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $259 & up -- Oceanview: 4-Night Baja Mexico Cruise w/UpgradeCarnival Cruise Line
- $131 & up -- Toronto Harbor Hotel incl. Weekends, Save 35%Westin Harbour Castle Toronto
- $119-$159 -- Downtown Memphis Hotel, Save 35%Sheraton Memphis Downtown Hotel
- $90 & up -- Baja Mexico: Weekend Cruises to EnsenadaCarnival Cruise Line
- $849 & up -- Hawaii: 11-Night Cruise to 4 IslandsCarnival Cruise Line