News Stories Tagged new zealand
Touring wineries in New Zealand is easy, as vineyards stretch virtually the entire length of the country. You're never far from a tasting room. Here are a few of our favorite stops, from grandiose modern wineries to rustic barns.
So you want an adventure, but you'd rather not take out a new life insurance policy. Never fear! From kayaking Puerto Rico's bioluminescent lake to exploring Angkor Wat, here are our favorite adventure trips for 2010.
New Zealand editor Stephanie Butler recently spent a day touring Marlborough's wineries by bike, learning that it is an excellent alternative to the ubiquitous winery tour-by-van operations throughout New Zealand, and a great way to save some cash. Still, the idea of wine and bikes had images of scraped knees and broken sunglasses (or worse) dancing through her head.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- $849 -- Balcony: 7 Nights on World's Largest Ship w/TipsCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $103 & up -- NYC: Starwood Hotel Sale, Up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $1199 -- Bermuda Cruise w/All Drinks, Tips & $500 CreditCruCon Cruise Outlet
- $169 -- 4-Star Sheraton Times Square Holiday Sale, 40% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $121 & up -- Downtown Philly Hotel Sale w/Extras, 20% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts