News Stories Tagged new york city
There's more to museums than stuffy tours and crowd-swarmed masterpieces. We chatted with Museum Hack for a Q&A about their playful alternative tours that let you see the fun side of history.
Wine Enthusiast went coast to coast in search of America's superlative wine-and-dine hot spots and came back with 100 sommelier-approved restaurants in hand.
East to West Coast, and Paris to the Vegas Strip, we've got the summertime guide for you. From festivals and exhibits to new restaurants and hotels, here's to fun in the sun in 2013.
The Quin Hotel opens this fall with trendy amenities on prime Midtown real estate, along with tempting eats and sips at their Wayfarer restaurant and a chic, artsy-luxe look.
We all know its coming; the season finale of Mad Men is imminent. Instead of mourning the loss, take a self-guided tour of the NYC locales in the show (and the ones that should be).
New York City's High Line is now home to a boutique hotel housed in a 19th Century Gothic landmark building. With iPad check-ins and Intellgientsia coffee, it's a hybrid hotel with top-notch views.
New York City has an undeniable energy and there is nowhere in the world like it. The city that never sleeps buzzes with excitement from Times Square at night to Central Park on a summer day.
The sidewalks, parks, and rooftops of NYC brim with excitement once the mercury rises. Here are the best reasons to explore the Big Apple this summer, from food to fests to sports.
If you've ever flown Virgin, you'll know the experience is nice enough that you wouldn't mind another hour or two in the air. Well the brand is hitting ground with hotels in Chicago and NYC, to start.
It's 5 pm on a summer's day in New York City. This is when your priorities should shift from museum-scouting to rooftop-scouting. Start at these new hot spots with choice cocktails and thrilling views.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 15 Festivals to Attend Before You Die
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guides
- 11 Cyber Monday Travel Deals at Beach Hotels
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Stocking Stuffers
- 10 Best National Parks to Visit This Winter
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Under $100
- 10 Cheeses Worth Traveling For
- Fodor's 2013 Holiday Gift Guide: Kids
- Top 15 Warm-Weather Resorts for Families
- Ultimate Safari Planner
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $525 -- Luxe Rio de Janeiro Resort over New Year's EveSheraton Rio Hotel & Resort
- $699 & up -- Cancun All-Inclusive Beach Escape w/AirApple Vacations
- $949 & up -- Caribbean: 7-Nt. Cruise on World's Largest ShipRoyal Caribbean
- $599 & up -- Weeklong Southern Caribbean CruiseRoyal Caribbean
- $869 & up -- Westin Maui 3-Nt. Vacation w/AirPleasant Holidays