News Stories Tagged new years
Whether you’re dancing samba on the beaches of Rio’s Copacabana beach, or watching the fireworks over Hong Kong’s Victoria Harbour, ushering in the New Year has never been so entertaining. Here are our picks for the world’s best New Year’s celebrations.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Three Places in the Dominican Republic to Visit Now | Fodor's
- 5 Reasons to Visit Cleveland Now
- Where to Eat in NYC for Fall 2014
- 10 Best Halloween Celebrations in the U.S.
- 20 of the World's Best Romantic Hotels
- 20 Hotels That Are Soaked in History
- Long Weekend in Copenhagen | Fodor's
- How to Use Your Cell Phone Internationally
- Fall 2014 Guide to Washington, D.C.
- 4 Reasons to Explore the Alentejo
- $149* & up -- Ends 10/26: Mexico Fares into Winter, O/WVirgin America
- $400 Off -- Fly to Australia on 'World's Best Airline' (R/T)Cathay Pacific
- $139-$159 -- 4-Star San Diego Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Westin San Diego Gaslamp Quarter
- $99 & up -- Virginia: Leaf-Peeping Hotel Deals , Save 45%Virginia Tourism
- $1999 -- China: Last Minute Luxe Yangtze River Cruise w/AirSinorama Holidays
- $1459 -- Hong Kong 5-Star Land-Only Trip w/Macau Day TourHong Kong Tourism Board