News Stories Tagged nevis
Nevis, a tiny, sun-drenched island next to St. Kitts, is the Caribbean's best kept secret. Here are five reasons you should go.
We've narrowed down five top honeymoon recommendations for winter that offer the perfect setting for you to kick off your life together—in style.
Looking for an unspoiled paradise where you can, essentially, be spoiled rotten? Pack your bags for Nevis, one of the Caribbean's final frontiers. You'll thank us from your plantation hotel.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- Top 5 Things to Do in Queens
- 5 Reasons to Visit Houston Now
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- Checking In: Park Hyatt New York
- 20 US Places to See Before You Die
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- $711* & up -- 2015 Fares to Europe from the U.S., R/TAir France
- $119 -- D.C. 4-Star Georgetown Hotel incl. Holidays, 50% OffThe Graham Georgetown
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $69* & up -- Nationwide Fares on Award-Winning Airline, O/WVirgin America
- $139 -- Fort Myers Resort near Sanibel Island, Save 35%Sanibel Harbour Marriott Resort & Spa
- $50 & up -- Myrtle Beach Hotel & Resort SaleVisit Myrtle Beach