News Stories Tagged nashville
Nashville has a delicious secret: Beyond singing and songwriting, food plays a leading role. After all, someone has to fuel the musicians in the music capital of the world!
Book a night at one of these stylish, independently owned boutique hotels, located near major airports, and your trip will be off to an excellent start with perks like free airport shuttles and full breakfast spreads.
Nashville is squarely on the nation's radar as a top spot to visit, so we turned to locals Benjamin and Max Goldberg (owners of The Catbird Seat and Patterson House) to get their inside track on where to go.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
There is such a thing as an over-the-top trip without an over-the-top budget. Here are our picks for the most affordable destinations around the world this year. More savings for souvenirs!
All eyes are on Nashville now, what with last week's Grammy Nominations Concert. So we think its time to book a long weekend in the Music City, and we've packed your perfect carry-on.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- $1449 & up -- 'Worlds Best' Luxury Sailings on WindstarWindstar Cruises
- $127* & up -- Cheap Flights to Portland, Ore. (R/T, w/Tax)Travel Portland
- $4999 -- Balcony: Alaska Luxury Cruise w/Air & All ToursRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $3699 -- 7-Nt. All-Inclu. Caribbean Cruise w/Drinks & AirRegent Seven Seas Cruises
- $919* & up -- Flights to South Africa on Sale (R/T w/Tax)South African Airways
- $949 & up -- Hawaii: Weeklong Cruise to 4 IslandsNorwegian Cruise Line