News Stories Tagged napa
There's a light at the end of the wedding-planning tunnel: the honeymoon. Bypass the stress of trip planning thanks to our expert tips, and find the right trip for your post-wedding cool-down.
You can't go to Napa or Sonoma too many times. There's always a wine you have yet to taste, a new restaurant to try, or activity to check out. Here are some of the coolest things that are new now.
Acclaimed chef, author, winemaker, and lifestyle brand connoisseur Michael Chiarello is a Napa expert. And we got him to divulge all of his top spots (plus a secret request to make at his restaurant).
Who doesn't long for a weekend in California wine country? But from tastings to dinner reservations, its easy to blow your budget in an afternoon. So here are the secrets to doing it on the cheap.
Heading to wine country, your first concern is likely more about swirling and sipping than style. But with these California-inspired picks, you'll look good on and off the vineyard. (Even if you have to spit.)
Skip the car and driver, and spend your next California wine tasting adventure on two wheels. Biking will help burn off those wine country indulgences, and as a bonus, Sonoma is unforgettably scenic.
We've sniffed, sipped, and spit; we've tasted; and we've slept it off. Without further ado, the ultimate insider's guide to wine country, from Napa to Calistoga and what lies between.
Thin crowds and great deals make early spring a great time to visit California Wine Country, not to mention all of the great new establishments cropping up. Read on for the eight most exciting venues and activities to debut this season, so you can get out to experience them first—before the fall harvest-season crowds pour in.
Dream of taking your next vacation on two wheels, but worried about keeping up with the group—or making it up the big hills, period? With e-bikes becoming an increasingly popular option in bike-friendly destinations all over the world, here are a few options to roll with when you need a little extra pedal power.
There are some 85 million moms in the U.S.—and they all deserve some extra-special parental pampering this Mother’s Day, May 13. From spa-ing to shopping, or cruising to cooking, these five Mother's Day getaways in the U.S. and Caribbean have got you covered.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- $5795* & up -- Business Class Flights for 2 on Luxe AirlineQatar Airways
- $1299 & up -- Tuscany & Rome Weeklong Villa Vacation w/AirGreat Value Vacations
- $110 & up -- Downtown St. Louis Hotel, 55% OffSheraton St. Louis City Center Hotel & Suites
- $159-$199 -- San Diego 4-Star Waterfront Hotel, 35% OffSheraton San Diego Hotel & Marina
- $1282* & up -- New Zealand Fares from West Coast, R/T w/TaxAir New Zealand
- $11.95 & up -- Rental Cars across the United StatesHotwire.com