News Stories Tagged nantucket
The Nantucket Wine Festival returns May 16–20, 2012 with over 200 wineries from around the country pouring their finest vintages.
This June, visitors to Nantucket Island can bunk down at the new Chapman House hotel, set to open its doors in the heart of Old Nantucket Town. The property will exude a modern beach-house feel with retro-chic touches.
If this premature spring flush already has you dreaming of weekends in the country, we've got good news for you: Early-season savings on hotel stays make it a cinch to get out of town this spring (and if the weather continues on its steady incline, you may experience prime beach weather as soon as April!). Check out these spring discounts in easy-access destinations for Northeasterners: Nantucket, Long Island wine country, and Atlantic City.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- Fodor's Approved: 15 Most Stylish Women's Shoes for Travel
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 10 Best Ramen Shops in the U.S.
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- 15 Things Not to Do in Paris
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- A Fool-Proof Amalfi Coast Itinerary
- $2545 & up -- Bora Bora 7-Nt. Vacations w/Air, Save $600Pleasant Holidays
- $1499 -- Danube River: 7-Night Cruise w/Drinks & TipsCMV River Cruises
- $299 & up -- Ends 4/5: Europe Cruise Sale w/Choice of ExtrasNorwegian Cruise Line
- $119 -- Wisconsin: 4-Star Lake Geneva Resort into SpringGrand Geneva Resort
- $1429 & up -- London: 4-Nt. Trip w/Air, Hotel & TransfersLiberty Travel
- $109* & up -- Premium Economy: Nationwide Fare Sale, O/WVirgin America