News Stories Tagged music
Music lovers should head to these charmingly intimate, under-the-radar venues in Manhattan and Brooklyn.
Our comprehensive guide to the biggest music festivals of the summer, from Chicago to Budapest.
This summer in Alaska, small ship cruise line Un-Cruise Adventures is offering seven theme cruises, highlighting wine, photography, music, and marine biology.
Nashville has a delicious secret: Beyond singing and songwriting, food plays a leading role. After all, someone has to fuel the musicians in the music capital of the world!
Embark on Queen Mary 2's transatlantic crossing next summer to celebrate the ship's 10th anniversary, and enjoy the company of fellow guest and performer, legendary singer-songwriter James Taylor.
There's no reason not to hit the slopes once the snow has melted away on the foothills—Park City's hills are alive in the summer, where music and outdoor fun abounds.
The New Orleans Jazz Festival is a force to be reckoned with—a fact we learned firsthand attending this year's 44th annual fest in the pouring rain. It was still awesome.
It's been about 18,000 hard day's nights (er, 50 years) since The Beatles changed rock 'n' roll. And there's no better way to celebrate the milestone than with a Fab Four-themed adventure in Liverpool and London.
If you're in need of a ladies' weekend, check out our ready-made itinerary in downtown Nashville, complete with Southern cooking, cowboy boot shopping, and live country music.
Ever dream of rocking out next to Sammy Hagar or Gene Simmons? (Perhaps with tamer hair?) Your dream is about to become reality in, where else, Las Vegas.
Rock bands from Kiss to Kid Rock are embracing concerts at sea. Hereâ€™s a rundown of who you can cruise with in 2013.
From barbeque to blues, here are our tips for packing the best of Memphis into two short but rocking days.
Picture this: a city slicker pulls into Floyd, Virginia, (a one-stoplight town) to hit the dance floor at the Country Store for the weekly live bluegrass jam. Utter joy ensues.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $103 & up -- NYC: Starwood Hotel Sale, Up to 30% OffStarwood Hotels and Resorts
- $39 & up -- Hotels in Mesa, Arizona up to 45% offVisit Mesa
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $84 & up -- Weekends at D.C.-Area 4-Star Hotel incl. ParkingSheraton Tysons Hotel
- $159 & up -- LA: West Hollywood Hotel Deals w/ExtrasVisit West Hollywood
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com