News Stories Tagged museums
Come springtime, Washington DC's draw is its gorgeous cherry blossoms. But there's so much more to see and do this season, from soon-to-close exhibits to spotting bald eagles and water lillies.
Calling all hotel (and travel) nerds! Get thee to the Vancouver Art Gallery for "Grand Hotel: Redesigning Modern Life Exhibition" to ogle old hotel artifacts and see just how far hotels have come in the last century or so.
You could go to San Francisco ten times and still not see it all, so we're here to help curate your next trip with pizza champ and chef Tony Gemignani's insider picks—he tells us where to eat, drink, shop, and more.
He may have never visited Chicago himself, but the Windy City played a huge role in Picasso's artistic career—it was where many of his works made their American debut 100 years ago.
Finding great art is not a museum-exclusive hunt. These hotels are the best among the many that not only boast stunning architecture on the outside, but that have walls lined with works of art within.
Whether you're a veteran Rome traveler or a first-timer, we highly recommend taking time to soak up the local culture. Break away from the tour guides and check out some of these overlooked spots.
It's almost time to ditch the heavy coats and celebrate the spring (hey, we can dream). Get out of the city and enjoy the sun with inspiration from our handy list.
Find the best of Australia in an unexpected place—from exploring Cradle Mountain to taking in some culture at the MONA, you can do it all on a side trip to Tasmania.
We've thought of 5 reasons for East Coasters to brave chilly temps—an afternoon of culture. From the shadowy worlds of espionage to 80s underground culture, don't miss these exhibits.
There is no lack of great and iconic monuments to discover in Paris, but so much of the city's real heart and history can be found in its smaller museums and their charming gardens.
Fodor's Top News & Features
- 10 Hotels With Over-the-Top Christmas Decorations
- Fodor's Go List 2015
- 20 Ultimate Things to Do in New York City
- 10 Best All-Inclusive Resorts in the Caribbean
- 7 Best Warm Weather Trips Without a Passport
- World's Best Honeymoon Destinations for 2014
- Ten Things NOT to Do in Italy
- New All-Inclusive Resort Azul Sensatori Jamaica Opens in Negril
- 5 Reasons to Visit Addis Ababa Now
- $915* & up -- Flights to 10 Cities in Africa, 30% Off (R/T)ASAP Tickets
- $89 & up -- Hotel Deals Across Arizona through WinterVisit Arizona
- $489 & up -- Southern Ireland Self-Drive TourTourism Ireland
- $162 & up -- Ireland 5-Star Hotel & Spa into the SpringTourism Ireland
- $394 -- Balcony: 4-Night Bahamas Cruise on CelebrityCruise.com
- $51 & up -- Las Vegas Hotel Sale w/$25 Off 3-Nt. StaysBookIt.com